How Can I Transfer App from iPhone to iPad
This tutorial is about how to Transfer App from iPhone to iPad mini. Read on to get an all new idea that can help you Transfer App from iPhone to iPad mini.
Top iPhone, iPod, iPad Manager Software
Free download this award-winning software so that you can make use of it after reading this article.
Letter from iMobie User:
I want to know how to transfer all my Apps from my iPhone to my iPad mini. I used to have the App iPhone. But now i am trying to transfer the App from my iPhone to my iPad mini, any help?
Answer from iMobie Team:
If you want to transfer App from iPhone to iPad mini, you can find a decent App Transfer program like AnyTrans. The content on your iPad mini must be the same as from iTunes library. But with a third party app, you are able to freely transfer App from iPhone to iPad mini without compromising existing App on iPad mini.
Apple doesn't provide a simple and straightforword way to copy App from iPhone to iPad mini directly. However, you can do it easy with a handy utility - AnyTrans. Somehow you may feel tired and sick of mazy iTunes settings, then probably you should use AnyTrans to manage iDevices because it will only transfer the wanted Apps in/out your devices.
How Can I Transfer App from iPhone to iPad mini by Using AnyTrans?
Before starting, you can free download AnyTrans and get it installed on your computer. It is worry-free from virus or any other protetial security hazards to your PC. After few seconds setting up process, you can check it's main interface as below.
How to Use AnyTrans to Transfer App
Plug your iPhone and iPad mini on computer through USB cable. AnyTrans may take few seconds to load up all media info on your devices. The explicit Usage bar will show you how much free space is available on your device. Learn how to free up space on iPhone iPad iPod touch
AnyTrans will indicate your devices on the top side. Choose iPhone and click its App tab on the left side of the window and you'll review the relevant media contents.
To pick up the App files from its library, you can use AnyTrans Filter feature to pinpoint them. You can type in Artists, Albums, Genres, or Composers, and AnyTrans will display related App based on your choice.
At last, you can highlight target App files and click To Device option on the top of AnyTrans. To transfer App from iPhone to iPad mini will get done pretty soon (largely depends on the volume of files that you want to transfer).
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Immigrate Podcast from iPod classic 6G to iPhone - On this page, we'll discuss about how to immigrate podcast from ipod classic 6g to iphone...Read more >>
- Can I Sync Music from iPod classic 1G to iPod touch 5G - On this page, we'll discuss about how to sync music from ipod classic 1g to ipod touch 5g...Read more >>
- Completely Remove and Reinstall iTunes - How to completely remove and reinstall iTunes on Windows XP / Vista and...Read more >>
- How to Delete Songs from iPod - Delete songs from iPod nano, shuffle, classic, This is the best...Read more >>
Related external source
- iTunes - iTunes is a media player computer program, used for playing, downloading, saving, and organizing digital music and video files on desktop or laptop computer.
- iPod touch 5G - New aluminum design with colored case options. Features improved cameras along with A5 processor, Siri, and longer 4" Retina display.