How Can I Transfer App from iPhone to iPad
This tutorial is about how to transfer App from iPhone to iPad mini. Read on to get an all new idea that can help you Transfer App from iPhone to iPad mini.
Top iPhone, iPod, iPad Manager Software
Free download this award-winning software so that you can make use of it after reading this article.
Letter from iMobie User:
I want to know how to transfer all my Apps from my iPhone to my iPad mini. I used to have the App on my iPhone. But now i am trying to transfer the App from my iPhone to my iPad mini, any help?
Answer from iMobie Team:
If you want to transfer App from iPhone to iPad mini, you can find a decent App Transfer program like AnyTrans. The content on your iPad mini must be the same as from iTunes library. But with a third party app, you are able to freely transfer App from iPhone to iPad mini without compromising existing App on iPad mini.
Apple doesn't provide a simple and straightforword way to copy App from iPhone to iPad mini directly. However, you can do it easy with a handy utility - AnyTrans. Somehow you may feel tired and sick of mazy iTunes settings, then probably you should use AnyTrans to manage iDevices because it will only transfer the wanted Apps in/out your devices.
How Can I Transfer App from iPhone to iPad mini by Using AnyTrans?
Before starting, you can free download AnyTrans and get it installed on your computer. It is worry-free from virus or any other potential security hazards to your PC.
Plug your iPhone and iPad mini on computer through USB cables. AnyTrans may take a few seconds to load up contents information on your devices. On the homepage AnyTrans will show you how much free space is available on your device. Learn how to free up space on iPhone iPad iPod touch
How to transfer app from iPhone to iPad – Step 1
On the homepage of AnyTrans, click on "Apps" button to enter the manage page.
How to transfer app from iPhone to iPad – Step 2
At last, you can highlight target App files and click "To Device" option on the top of AnyTrans. To transfer App from iPhone to iPad mini will get done pretty soon (largely depends on the volume of files that you want to transfer).
How to transfer app from iPhone to iPad – Step 3
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Immigrate Podcast from iPod classic 6G to iPhone - On this page, we'll discuss about how to immigrate podcast from ipod classic 6g to iphone...Read more >>
- Can I Sync Music from iPod classic 1G to iPod touch 5G - On this page, we'll discuss about how to sync music from ipod classic 1g to ipod touch 5g...Read more >>
- Completely Remove and Reinstall iTunes - How to completely remove and reinstall iTunes on Windows XP / Vista and...Read more >>
- How to Delete Songs from iPod - Delete songs from iPod nano, shuffle, classic, This is the best...Read more >>
Related external source
- iTunes - iTunes is a media player computer program, used for playing, downloading, saving, and organizing digital music and video files on desktop or laptop computer.
- iPod touch 5G - New aluminum design with colored case options. Features improved cameras along with A5 processor, Siri, and longer 4" Retina display.