PhoneClean so far is the first and only iPhone, iPad, iPod touch maintenance freeware made to free up space and keep iOS deivces running fast. Through reading this PhoneClean Online Guide, you'll get familiar with this simple and fast iPhone Cleaning application is few minutes.
Here is a quick YouTube video about how to use PhoneClean:
PhoneClean Guide Content
Step 1: Connect Device
Open PhoneClean and you'll see its Welcome interface:
Now connect an iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch). Wait a second and PhoneClean will show you the storage condition of your device. If PhoneClean cannot find it, please check if your iTunes has been installed properly or give the full pack version a try.
PhoneClean scan target includes the Temp, Junk, Cache, Off-line, Cookie, Script and Sync-failed files on your device. Usually they are useless on your iPhone or iPad. If you are not sure about what are they and why you need to remove them, please visit PhoneClean homepage for more details.
If you don't want to scan the Sync-failed Media Files, for example, you can simply uncheck the box in front of it.
Step 2: Start to Scan
Next, click Start Scan to let PhoneClean scan and analyze your device file system. The scanning speed depends on the amount of system files as well as the performance of device itself. And the scan result is also in accord with the usage of your device. So please be patient. Of course, you can cancel the scanning whenever you want.
After the scanning is done, you can see how much space is taken up by each type of files. By clicking the arrow button in Detail column, you can choose to clean up which App or skip which App in the following cleaning process. It's OK to check and uncheck all items. Or to explore how many Sync-failed media files are there occupying your free space.
Step 3: Start to Clean Up
Next up is the cleaning. Click Clean Up and you can view which type of junk files are being swept off from your device. Even more specifically, you can check which App or media file is in progress. The clean-up speed is similar with scanning, which also depends on the amount of system files and the usage of your device. So, again, please be patient and wait until you see the result window. Sure, you can stop cleaning whenever you want to.
Step 4: Help Us Improve This Freeware
After your device get cleared, PhoneClean will automatically count the size of removed junk files. If you feel this piece of freeware is good to use, then please be kind and share it on your FaceBook, Google + or Twitter. You are also welcome to post a review on our FaceBook Wall or PhoneClean Cnet page. Our FaceBook is an open and well-engaged community which eagerly looks forward to your participation.
Optional: Check to Confirm
Now it's good to get back to Start Window. PhoneClean has re-calculated the new storage condition of your device. Then, you can do an inspection work to see if we have missed some junks.
Other Useful Software for Your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch:
Except PhoneClean, we also work hard to provide you with other useful and high-quality products, such as:
- PhoneTrans - the free iPhone Music Transfer allows you to spice up iPhone, iPad, iPod touch by adding, removing, backing up and recovering music, movies and more.
- AnyTrans - the ultimate iPhone iPad iPod Transfer brings up a full solution to restore media library from iDevice to computer or iTunes, and manage all content in all iOS devices.
More PhoneClean Related Guides You May Like
- How to Get More Space on iPhone - Tied up with limited iPhone storage space? Now this iMobie Help page will show you how to free space on iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Make iPhone Run Faster - Almost every iPhone user deems iPhone is self-cleaning device until they can no longer bear its slowness. Read more >>
- What is the Other on my iPhone 4 - Now the Other is taking up 1.9GB space on iPhone 4, how can I remove it and release the space. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Music from iPod to Computer - How can I transfer music from iPod to computer in case my PC hard drive gets crashed? Read more >>