Part 1: Getting Started
First look at the PhoneClean 3 welcome interface and check the preference settings that may facilitate your routine use.
Part 2: Remove Junk Files with Quick Clean
Quick Clean is a classic feature introduced by PhoneClean. It helps you quickly and safely find a variety of junk files on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Check all kinds of junk files that PhoneClean will help you remove from your devices.
PhoneClean gives you an option to choose which apps you want to keep untouched during the scanning and cleaning.
Part 3: Clear Private Data with Deep Clean
Through examining iOS system in depth, PhoneClean will find and remove all your sensitive and private data that may risk your privacy.
Check what types of private data will PhoneClean remove from your devices.
Check how to keep particular call log before cleaning.
Not all messages are useless. So PhoneClean allows you to keep specific messages before cleaning.
Part 4: Versatile iOS Tuning Kit in Toolbox
The option to merge two listings for the same contact on iPhone may be like an intricate trick. But now PhoneClean makes it as easy as 1-2-3 routine stuff.
Sick of deleting iPhone notes or Calendar reminders one by one? Now you can submit your iPhone to PhoneClean and let it clean up all your notes at once.
The failed or unexpectedly terminated iTunes syncs will generate temporary or corrupt media files too. Read on to see how to clean up or fix corrupt media files with PhoneClean.
For jailbroken devices, PhoneClean offers two optimizing and cleaning solutions: System Clean and App Shrink. Read on to find out how to boost up your jailbroken idevices.
Part 5: Restore and Other Useful Tips
PhoneClean creates backups prior to any cleaning action, so that even you mistakenly deleted some important personal data, you can still get them back by restoring your device to a previous backup point.
If your Contacts, Calendars, Notes are associated with iCloud, then PhoneClean won't be able to clear these data for you. Follow this guide to get it done.
Before using Deep Clean or Retore feature in PhoneClean, please turn off find my iPhone / iPad / iPod touch on your device first.
If you are not using iTunes, and have no plan to install iTunes on your computer, then please follow this tutorial to use PhoneClean without installing iTunes.
Recommended user guide
- How to Fix New iOS Update Problems
- How to Contact Apple Customer Service
- How to Fix Common iPhone & iPad Problems
- 4 Reasons Why I Hate iTunes/iTunes Store
- 5 Reasons Why You Don't Like iCloud
- A Complete Guide to Update to iOS 9
- How to Recover Data After iOS 9 Update
- Common iOS 9 Problems and Solutions
- How to Install iOS 9 on iDevices
- How to Make Mac Run Faster
- How to Clean Your MacBook Air
- How to Delete Temp Files on Mac
- Best Apple Watch Apps for Apple Users
- Best Apple Watch Tips & Tricks
- The Issue Between iTunes & Security Software
- Fix The Firmware File is Not Compatible
- Common Mac 10.10 Problems and Solutions
- How to Update to Mac 10.10
- Upgrade to iPhone 6 (Plus) Smoothly
- How to Update Your iDevices to iOS 8
- How to Retrieve Deleted Messages on iPhone
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone
- Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone
- Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone
- Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone
- Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes
- Transfer Music from iPod to Computer
- Transfer Music from iPhone to Mac
- Music from iPod to iTunes on Mac
- Transfer Music from iPod to iTunes
- What is the Other on iPhone
- Download Sharepod Free Alternative
- Free Senuti for Windows PC
- Free iPhone Music Transfer
- Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer