How to Backup & Transfer Angry Birds Progress between iOS Devices
Want to move Angry Birds between iPhone, iPad or iPod touch? Here is a guide about how to transfer Angry Birds progress between iOS devices.
Free explore and browse your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch without jailbreaking. Start download now before reading this guide.
Angry Birds seems a toy box with endless funs. So it is no wonder 50 million copies of Angry Birds Space were sold within six weeks. As the coming of Mobile Internet Era, the tiny and elegant App game like Angry Birds is the perfect mate for handhold devices, like iPhone, iPad, iPod touch etc.
How to Backup & Transfer Angry Birds Progress
But for most of us, it is not likely to finish the whole game solely upon one device. If you happen to have more than one iOS device, then this article will show you how to transfer your Angry Birds progress across an iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad. This is also a great way to backup your Angry Birds progress in the event something goes awry.
The Tools You Need:
- PhoneBrowse: a iOS devices file system browse and manage freeware;
- One or more iOS devices, jailed or jail-broken does not matter.
How to Backup and Transfer Angry Birds Progress
Step 1: Download PhoneBrowse. Install on your computer. And launch this free application.
Step 2: Connect your iPhone (or iPod touch, iPad). PhoneBrowse will load your device content as:
Browse your Device File System
Step 3: Click Application tab on the left side. And you can see all your apps list aside. Click on the Angry Birds Space icon.
Select Angry Birds App
Step 4: In the file list window, find the Documents folder.
Find the Documents folder
Step 5: In the "Documents" folder you'll see a highscores.lua and settings.lua. Select them both and drag them onto your PC. And later on, this two files can be used for backing up your Angry Birds progress on computer or transferring into other iOS devices on the contrary procedures.
Find highscores.lua and settings.lua files
The Bottom Line
Apart from backing up or moving App Save Data, PhoneBrowse can also exploit all your iOS devices to give you general-purpose storage space. You can freely copy-paste, rename, and modify any types of files in / out the new iPad, iPad 1/2, iPhone 4S/4/3GS/3G and all generations of iPod touch.
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer - Step-by-step iPhone guide teaches you to transfer music from iPhone to PC. Read more >>
- Transfer iPod Music to iTunes - PodTrans Pro is the answer to transfer iPod music and other media content to iTunes library. Read more >>
- Transfer Music from Computer to iPod - Here is a simple iPod tutorial for transferring music from computer to iPod. Read more >>
- How to Delete Songs from iPod - This guide will show you how to delete songs from iPod, iPod touch without using iTunes. Read more >>