How to Use PhoneBrowse - a Free iPhone iPad File Transfer
Looking for a way to free transfer files onto iPhone? PhoneBrowse is the best free iPhone file transfer program made for managing iPhone file system.
Download this award-winning application so that you can make use of it after reading this How to Use Free iPhone File Transfer guide.
The iPhone has the highest-resolution Retina display, whose pixel density is so high that the human eye is unable to distinguish individual pixels. So it could be very delightful reading eBook or Words/PPT/Excel document files on iPhone.
You can import files to iPhone by adding them into iTunes and sync the content to the phone. This guide will give you an easier solution for free transferring files to iPhone.
Guide for iPhone File Transfer
- Download PhoneBrowse and follow the setup instructions. Click Yes when Windows asks for permission. It's 100% free and safe to install PhoneBrowse.
- Connect your iPhone and open PhoneBrowse.
- You can manipulate the iPhone file system, for instance, add, delete or rename document files.
Open iTunes and Follow with Edit > Preferences > Device
The Bottom Line
PhoneBrowse is not only made for free transferring files to iPhone, but also for backing up a purchased App and saving it (e.g. game progress) on computer hard drive. PhoneBrowse could be helpful without using iTunes or jailbreaking your iPhone. Start the Tour >
More Related Articles You May Like
- Transfer EPUB PDF Files to iPad - A New Way about How to Transfer EPUB PDF Files to iPad. Read more >>
- Transfer Files from iPad to PC - How do you transfer Music, Video eBooks and other files from iPad to PC? Read more >>
- Browsing iPhone File System - How to use PhoneBrowse, which is made for browsing iPhone file system. Read more >>
- Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone - Transferring Music from iPhone to iPhone is a necessary procedure if you get a new iPhone. Read more >>