How to Delete All Music from iPhone 6/6s or Old iPhone 5/5c/5s/4/4s Easily
How to delete all songs from iPhone in iOS 7/8/9 or recent 9.0.1/9.0.2 to free up storage on your iOS device? Read this post to easily make it.
Download AnyTrans on PC/Mac computer so that you can better manage your iPhone after reading this guide on how to delete music from iPhone.
If you want to free up iPhone storage, deleting songs from your iPhone is a good way. Because media files, such as songs and videos, are always taking the most of space on your iPhone, no matter the new released iPhone 6/6s in iOS 9/9.02 or old iPhone 4/4s/5s in iOS 7/8. In this post, we show all iPhone users one tool to better organize iPhone music, and offer one step-by-step guide below to 1-click quickly remove multiple or all of songs from device without deleting them in iTunes library.
How to Delete All Music from iPhone 6/6s/5s/5c/4s/4
Can't Miss: How to Delete Music from iPad Easily >
The Tool You'll Need
As syncing to iPhone is really annoying if many deleted music items get back without a hint, so you need to find an iTunes alternative solution to handle this. AnyTrans is an outstanding iPhone, iPad and iPod touch managing software on Mac OS (X) and Windows PC, which gives you the most comfort experience to organize, transfer, backup and delete songs on your iPhone. With a set of novel new features, it allows you to:
1. Freely delete iPhone music without removing from iTunes library.
2. Backup and recovery music from iPhone back to computer in case any incidental damage or corrupt on hard drive.
3. Populate iPhone music library from whichever iTunes library on multiple computers; no need to worry about original songs being erased or replaced. Start Taking A Tour >
You May Like: How to Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer
How to Delete All Music from iPhone with AnyTrans
Step 1. Open AnyTrans Pro > Connect your iPhone to the computer. AnyTrans will give you an intuitive & organized homepage.
Delete All Music from iPhone 6 with AnyTrans – Step 1
Step 2. On Homepage of AnyTrans, Select Audio > Click Music.
Delete All Music from iPhone 6 with AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3. Select the songs you want to delete > Click Delete Button to delete the songs from your iPhone. You can delete all songs from iPhone by selecting the check box next to "Name".
Delete All Music from iPhone 6 with AnyTrans – Step 3
Note: With the steps above, you can delete unwanted songs from iPhone easily, and the songs you deleted still are kept in your computer and iTunes library. If you want to know more about how to delete songs from iDevices, you can read this guide about 4 ways to delete music from iPod/iPod touch, which also can be applied on iPhone and iPad.
The Bottom Line
As you can see, it is easy enough to delete music from iPhone with help of AnyTrans. Except deleting music, you also can use AnyTrans transfer iPhone music among computer, iTunes Library and other iDevices. More than anything, AnyTrans also supports transferring other iOS contents, such as, Photos, Videos, Contacts, Messages, Calendar, etc, and also supports extracting iOS data from iTunes or iCloud backup. Free Download AnyTrans to Give It a Try >
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Deleted All Contacts on iPhone - Want delete all your contacts on iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/5c or iPad, instead of deleting one by one? Read more >>
- How to Backup Music on iPhone - A guide to show you how to backup music on iPhone without iTunes, including your playlists, artworks, ratings, playcounts, etc. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone - A step-by-step guide to teach you to recover deleted photos on iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Backup iPhone to Computer - Here's an easy, quick solution to help you backup iPhone to Mac, PC computer without iTunes or iCloud. Read more >>