How to Delete Music from iPhone
How do you delete music from iPhone, iPad? Every time you delete music from iPhone, it'll go back once your iPhone syncs to iTunes. Read this guide below about how to delete music from iPhone to delete all music/songs from your iPhone, iPad.
Download PhoneTrans Pro to delete music from iPhone without iTunes before reading this post on how to delete music from iPhone 3g/3Gs/4/4s/5/5s/5c.
Found your iPhone is running out of space and want to delete some music to reclaim more free space? Usually it is nothing more than a slide on the screen. However, the real problem is that after syncing your iPhone to iTunes, all these deleted music items will get back. If you want to remove them from device but still keep in the music library on the iTunes, then follow steps below to find a solution.
Don't Miss: How to Delete Music from iPod
The Tool You'll Need
As syncing to iPhone is really annoying if many deleted music items get back without a hint, so you need to find an iTunes alternative solution to handle this. PhoneTrans Pro is an outstanding iPhone, iPad and iPod touch music transfer software, which gives you the most comfort iPhone music management experience. With a set of novel new features, it allows you to:
1. Freely delete iPhone music without removing from iTunes library.
2. Backup and recovery music from iPhone back to computer in case any incidental damage or corrupt on hard drive.
3. Populate iPhone music library from whichever iTunes library on multiple computers; no need to worry about original songs being erased or replaced. Start Taking A Tour >
How to Delete Music from iPhone with PhoneTrans Pro
Step 1: Open PhoneTrans Pro > Connect your iPhone to the computer:
Step 2: On Homepage of PhoneTrans, Select Audio > Click Music.
How to Delete Music from iPhone with PhoneTrans – Step 2
Step 3: Select the songs you want to delete > Click Delete Button to delete the songs from your iPhone.
How to Delete Songs from iPhone with PhoneTrans – Step 3
Note: With the steps above, you can delete unwanted songs from iPhone easily, and the songs you deleted still are kept in your computer and iTunes library. If you want to know more about how to delete songs from iDevices, you can read this guide about 4 ways to delete music from iPod/iPod touch, which also can be applied on iPhone and iPad.
The Bottom Line
As you can see, it is easy enough to delete music from iPhone with help of PhoneTrans Pro. Except deleting music, you also can use PhoneTrans to transfer iPhone music among computer, iTunes Library and other iDevices. More than anything, PhoneTrans also supports transferring other iOS contents, such as, Photos, Videos, Contacts, Messages, Calendar, etc, and also supports extracting iOS data from iTunes or iCloud backup. Free Download PhoneTrans to Give It A Try >
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Deleted All Contacts on iPhone - Want delete all your contacts on iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/5c or iPad, instead of deleting one by one? Read more >>
- How to Backup Music on iPhone - A guide to show you how to backup music on iPhone without iTunes, including your playlists, artworks, ratings, playcounts, etc. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone - A step-by-step guide to teach you to recover deleted photos on iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Backup iPhone to Computer - Here's an easy, quick solution to help you backup iPhone to Mac, PC computer without iTunes or iCloud. Read more >>