How Can I Delete Unwanted Songs from iCloud
Want to remove songs from iCloud? Follow the steps in this article and learn about how to remove songs from iCloud.
Take a tour of this awarded software so that you can make use of it after reading this How to Delete Unwanted Songs from iCloud tutorial.
Have mistakenly uploaded some songs to iTunes Match and want to remove it from iCloud? Then you can follow steps below to get it done. If you're interested, please see also: How to transfer music from iPhone to computer.
Note: Apple stresses that "deleting from iCloud can only be done from a computer that is enabled for iTunes Match." When you delete an item from iCloud, the item cannot be recovered, and that extends to all your devices.
How to delete songs from iCloud
1. Open iTunes > Click Music on the left side of iTunes > Select the item you would like to delete > Right-click the item and then choose Delete.
2. If the item you want to delete exists in iTunes on your computer as well as in iCloud, click the checkbox to also delete the item from iCloud.
Another Note: When deleting an item from iCloud, the deleted item will also be deleted from any iPod, iPhone, or iPad enabled for iTunes Match which syncs with your iTunes library.
The Bottom Line
Understandably iTunes Match is a more complex service than Amazon Cloud Player or Google Music. Some hidden limitations also make iCloud away from desired, like 25,000 songs limit, songs with sub-96kbps bitrates will not be scanned and matched, etc. So an iTunes Alternative (desktop based) solution for managing your music may give you some workarounds. Take A Tour >
More Related Articles You May Like
- Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer for Free - Step-by-step iPhone guide teaches you to transfer music from iPhone to PC. Read more >>
- Transfer Windows Media Player Music to/from iTunes - Want to change your media library from Windows Media Player to iTunes? Read more >>
- Some Music Won't Sync to iPhone - Why some songs won't sync from iTunes to iPhone? We collected some feedback from our users and. Read more >>
- Copy Music from iPhone to iTunes - How do you transfer music from iPhone to iTunes library as backup? Read more >>