Removing Password from an iPhone or iPad
Forgot an iPhone or iPad password and want to remove it without performing a restore? iFunbox can help you to remove the password from a jailbreaking iPhone iPad.
Want to explore your iPhone, iPad file system without jailbreaking? Start download now before reading this Removing Password from an iPhone guide.
Remove Password from iPhone
Updates - Have set an iPhone or iPad password that is too strong to be remembered? Then the first thing you want to do probably is to remove it from the device. Previously we have made a tutorial about how to reset iPhone password with iFunbox, however, after the release of iOS 6, THIS METHOD DOESN'T WORK any longer.
NOTE: for a workable solution to remove the password on iPhone, iPad, please refer to this page >
iFunbox is a handy and powerful iPhone Explorer software, which gives you the power to freely access iPhone iPad file system. That's the reason you can use iFunbox to remove the password from an iPhone or iPad (jailbreaking). Download PhoneBrowse - an Alternative to iFunbox >
How to Remove iPhone iPad Password with iFunbox
1. To begin with, connect your iPhone or iPad to the computer > Open iFunbox, which is made to manage files on your iPhone/iPad just like Windows Explorer on your PC:
On iFunbox Classic Window, you can browse iOS file system like viewing in Windows Explorer
2. Find and expand Raw File System. Go into /var/keychains folder and delete "keychain-2.db" file:
Delete iPhone Password Controler file: keychain-2.db
Restart your iPhone iPad to see if the password persists.
More iFunbox Tutorials
More Related Articles You May Like
- Transfer EPUB PDF Files to iPad - A New Way about How to Transfer EPUB PDF Files to iPad. Read more >>
- Transfer Windows Media Player Music to/from iTunes - Want to change your media library from Windows Media Player to iTunes? Read more >>
- Browsing iPhone File System - How to use PhoneBrowse, which is made for browsing iPhone file system. Read more >>
- Free iPhone File Transfer - Looking for a way to free transfer files onto iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS? Read more >>