How to Transfer Photos from iPad to Computer
With an iPad, you can capture photos or download images from Apps like Safari, Mail, BCC news, etc. This page will show you how to transfer photos from iPad to computer without iTunes.
Download and take a tour of PhotoTrans, so that you can make use of it after reading this How to Transfer Photos from iPad to Computer guide.
Image credit: Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images
Taking photos with an iPad might be not the first choice to record a moment, but sometimes it is still reliable to do a real photographer's job.
Some Apps, like Safari, BCC news, are also great iPad photo sources. No matter it's the photos that you captured or downloaded, once your iPad gets filled up, then you can transfer these photos from iPad to computer to save the storage.
Don't Miss: How to Transfer Files from iPad to PC
The Tools You'll Need:
- An iPad with the Photos you want to transfer;
- An easy iPad Photo Transfer software - PhotoTrans
How to Transfer Photos form iPad to Computer
Step 1: Free Download PhotoTrans and let it run on your computer. Then you can see its main interface which tells you to connect your iPad to computer.
Step 2: Click Export > Select which iPad photo folder would you like to transfer > Click Browse to set the destination of the output photos > Click OK to start transferring photos from iPad to computer.
The Bottom Line
Need to set up a new photo library? This superb iPad photo trasnfer excels at salvaging and recovering your photos from iPad back to a computer with solid hard drive. You can export your whole photo library all at once. If you have a better idea about how to transfer photos from iPad to computer, please feel free to share it on below comment box. Start Taking A Tour >
More Related Articles You May Like
- Transfer Photos from iPod to Computer - This article will show you how to copy the photos from iPod back to computer as backup so as to... Read more >>
- Download Photos from Computer to iPad - This tutorial will show you how to donwload photos from computer to iPad, iPad mini. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Computer - Find the best answet from this iPhone photo transfer guide... Read more >>
- Import iPhone Photos from Computer - Get a new iPhone and want to transfer photos from computer to iPhone? Read on this help page to Read more >>