Import Videos to iPhone without iTunes Sync
How to import downloaded videos to iPhone 5 / 4S / 4 without iTunes? AnyTrans is the best answer to import AVI, MKV, MOV videos to iPhone.
Take a tour of this awarded software so that you can make use of it after reading this How to Import Videos to iPhone without iTunes Sync tutorial.
Have many video movies on iPhone but they are no more available on the computer? If so, you'd better be careful before syncing your iPhone to the iTunes. Because every iTunes sync will replace the existing videos on your device with the library on computer.
This tutorial will show you how to import videos to iPhone without iTunes and consequently, you don't have to lose the original movies saved there.
Don't Miss: How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes
The Tool You'll Need
- Transfer videos, music, apps and all media files to / from computer;
- Featuring iPhone Video Converter, that makes all videos playable on your iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, and iPad;
- Freely add videos from multiple iTunes library on any computers; no loss of existing content;
- Import Videos to iPhone via Wi-fi network.
How to Import Videos to iPhone with AnyTrans
Step 1: Open AnyTrans > Connect your iPhone to the computer:
Step 2: On the home screen, click Add > Browse the video file you want to import > Click Open:
Step 3: Thanks to the up-to-the-minute Lightning interface and USB 3.0 technology, you are about to experience up to 3X as fast iPhone video importing speed.
The Bottom Line
AnyTrans is armed with advanced trans-coding engine that will convert all incompatible video/audio media to iDevice friendly format. During the transferring, it will automatically optimize the video and audio quality according to your device's standard. With just One-click, you'll get perfect 720P or 1080P Hi-definition H.264 video for your iPhone, iPad. Start Taking A Tour >
More Related Articles You May Like
- Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer for Free - Step-by-step iPhone guide teaches you to transfer music from iPhone to PC. Read more >>
- Transfer Windows Media Player Music to/from iTunes - Want to change your media library from Windows Media Player to iTunes? Read more >>
- Some Music Won't Sync to iPhone - Why some songs won't sync from iTunes to iPhone? We collected some feedback from our users and. Read more >>
- Copy Music from iPhone to iTunes - How do you transfer music from iPhone to iTunes library as backup? Read more >>