How to Import Videos to iPhone without iTunes
How to import videos to iPhone 4s/5/5s/5c/6? Read this post to know how to import downloaded videos to iPhone without iTunes.
Take a tour with this amazing iOS files manager after reading this guide on how to import videos to iPhone without iTunes.
iPhone is a good video player especially if you own a brand-new iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus with large screen. If you have many video movies on iPhone but they are no more available on the computer, you'd better be careful when syncing your iPhone with iTunes. Why? That's because every iTunes sync will replace the existing videos on your device with the library on computer.
So, how to import videos to iPhone without losing any data? This tutorial will show you how to import videos to iPhone without using iTunes and consequently, you don't have to lose the original movies saved there.
How to Import Videos to iPhone
The Tool We Need
AnyTrans - an all-in-one and best-value iPhone files manager software, which allows you to transfer & manager music, videos, photos, and more on your iPhone without limits. Free Download to start enjoying all its features:
- Transfer videos, music, photos, apps, contacts, books and more to/from computer;
- Featuring iPhone Video Converter, which makes all videos playable on your iPhone 4s/5/5s/5c, and iPad;
- Freely import videos to iPhone from multiple iTunes library on any computers; no loss of existing content on your iPhone;
- Directly transfer videos from iPhone to iPhone/iPad which makes your iDevices work seamlessly.
How to Import Videos to iPhone with AnyTrans
Step 1. Open AnyTrans > Connect your iPhone to computer > Click "Video" button, and choose "Home Video" button.
Import Videos to iPhone with AnyTrans – Step 1
Step 2. Click the add button > Browse the video file you want to import > Click Open.
Import Videos to iPhone with AnyTrans – Step 2
- Thanks to the up-to-the-minute Lightning interface and USB 3.0 technology, you are about to experience up to 3X as fast iPhone video importing speed. Even this video is not supported by iPhone, but AnyTrans will covert it to a friendly format on the fly.
- If you are working with an iPhone 6, you also can easily transfer videos to iPhone 6 (Plus) by reading this guide: How to Transfer Data from Computer to iPhone 6 (Plus) >
The Bottom Line
AnyTrans is armed with advanced trans-coding engine that will convert all incompatible video/audio media to iDevice friendly format. During the transferring, it will automatically optimize the video and audio quality according to your device's standard. With just One-click, you'll get perfect 720P or 1080P Hi-definition H.264 video for your iPhone, iPad. Start Taking A Tour >
More Related Articles You May Like
- Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer for Free - Step-by-step iPhone guide teaches you to transfer music from iPhone to PC. Read more >>
- Transfer Windows Media Player Music to/from iTunes - Want to change your media library from Windows Media Player to iTunes? Read more >>
- Some Music Won't Sync to iPhone - Why some songs won't sync from iTunes to iPhone? We collected some feedback from our users and. Read more >>
- Copy Music from iPhone to iTunes - How do you transfer music from iPhone to iTunes library as backup? Read more >>