How to Fix iTunes Not Syncing Songs to iPhone or iPad
Why iTunes will not sync music to my iPhone? Here we provide you two solutions to fix this problem.
Get Started Now with AnyTrans to enjoy its fantastic features after reading this guide on how to fix iTunes will not sync music to iPhone iPad.
Question 1: I have had the iPhone 4S for some time now, and I am frustrated with the fact I can't sync all of my music onto my iPhone. It's almost as if anything I purchased prior to getting the iPhone 4S will not sync. I have tried syncing all music, removing everything, restoring, and nothing works.
Question 2: iTunes syncs fine with my iPod with no issues. No matter what I try about 200 of the 500 songs I am trying to sync are actually on my iPhone, yet all of them are on the iPod just fine. to the point I bought two of them a second time.
- Double check if the songs on your iTunes library have same folder location as before. Sometimes iTunes does not indicate which songs it cannot find until you select them. Songs in your library that iTunes can't locate, won't be synced to your iPhone.
- In iTunes when you select the iPhone 4S, go to the Music tab - is "Entire music library" selected? If so, go to Music (in your iTunes library), click on the check mark next to the "Name" column header (to sort by checked music) and scroll to the bottom. Any unchecked music won't sync.
iTunes will not sync music to iPhone
Apart from syncing devices, iTunes is also overhauled with iTunes Store, Media Player functions. So it's no wonder iTunes get everything well-organized. But at times, an iTunes alternative for iPhone may help you solve "Some songs won't sync from iTunes to iPhone" trouble, like AnyTrans.
AnyTrans can be regarded as the best iTunes alternative, which allows you to sync music to iPhone iPad without replacing any existed data on iDevice. In addition, you can also transfer songs from iPhone iPad to computer and to another iDevice without limits. Besides music, it also supports managing photos, videos, notes, contacts, messages, ringtones, voice memos, voicemails, and more on iPhone, iPad and iPod.
Step 1. Get AnyTrans installed on computer, and connect your iPhone or iPad to computer. Click on Audio tab, and choose Music.
Sync Music to iPhone with AnyTrans – Step 1
Step 2. Click "+" button, choose the song on your computer, click Open button.
Sync Music to iPhone with AnyTrans – Step 2
The Bottom Line
AnyTrans is the ultimate solution to transfer iPhone, iPad, iPod touch music and movies to/from computer, iTunes library or between iOS devices. Far beyond an ordinary iPhone transfer, AnyTrans allows you to perfectly gear iPhone, iPad, iPod touch to computer or iTunes library. Take a tour now >
More Related Articles You May Like
- Free Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer - Step-by-step iPhone guide teaches you to transfer music from iPhone to PC for Free. Read more >>
- Free Move Music from iPhone to Computer - PhoneTrans is iPhone transfer freeware made for moving music from iPhone to computer. Read more >>
- Best iPhone to PC Transfer Free - Helps you copy music and movies from iPhone back to computer. Read more >>
- Music from iPhone to iPhone - Transferring Music from iPhone to iPhone is a necessary procedure if you get a new iPhone. Read more >>