How Can I Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone 5s
Doesn't like iTunes to manage your iPhone music and want to find an alternative? Read on this how to transfer music from computer to iPhone 5s guide to find an answer.
Get started now with AnyTrans and then enjoy all its fantastic values before reading this How to Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone 5s guide.
Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone 5s
Cutting straight to the chase, the iPhone 5s is one of the best phones to be launched in the year past. Slick and fast, the iPhone 5S has a smart aluminium frame surrounding an excellent 4-inch screen. With its premium and solid, yet incredibly light, design, iPhone 5s just gives you the most delightful experience.
Must Read: How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes
Although iTunes is a great MP3 player that provides you almost every convenience, as for transferring music from computer to an iPhone 5s, to a degree, it fails in this way because it will erase the existing songs through syncing. Things will happen if there's a certain format of music that an iPhone can't read, for iTunes is not capable to convert every format of music.
The Tool You Need
AnyTrans is the first app (for PC & Mac) to offer iPhone, iPad and iPod management all in one program. When transferring music from computer to iPhone 5s, you'll enjoy the following benefits:
- MUCH EASIER & FASTER computer to iPhone transfer method with drag-n-drop interface;
- Import music to iPhone 5s from multiple computers. You even don't have to authorize that PC;
- Freely add new iPhone music without erasing existing ones. Start Taking A Tour >
How to Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone 5s with AnyTrans
Step1: Open AnyTrans and connect your iPhone 5s to your computer.
Step2: Choose the iPhone 5s tab > click the Add button > find the songs you want to transfer from computer to iPhone > click the Open button to start transfer.
How to Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone 5s
Step3: Wait a moment and you will see the music has been transferred from computer to your iPhone 5s. Thanks to the up-to-the-minute Lightning interface and USB 3.0 technologies, AnyTrans just allows you to experience up to 3X as fast computer to iPhone transfer speed.
The Bottom Line
If you have any feedback on this tutorial, please feel free to comment. If you have any further questions about this how to transfer music from computer to iPhone 5s tutorial, please don't hesitate to check other related guides or draw a line to us.
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes - Any crash on iTunes could be a disaster because it may contain a huge amount of media files. So How to back up... Read more >>
- Copy Music from Computer to iPod without iTunes - Used to use Windows Media Player and want to learn how to copy music from PC to iPod without iTunes... Read more >>
- How to Get Music off iPod touch - After reading this iPod touch tutorial, you will find a good solution to get music off iPod touch... Read more >>
- How to Delete Songs from iPod - It is interesting that we can do nothing on iPod without iTunes. This guide will show you how to delete songs from iPod... Read more >>