Backing up your computer is essential to avoid losing important and files and data. Google Drive is a useful cloud resource which enables you to keep your files safe even if your computer experiences a problem. Here, you’ll find 2 easy ways to upload files and folders to your Google Drive account.
Google Drive is a flexible cloud storage service which allows users to expand their storage space beyond the existing limits of their computer’s hard drive. Any user can benefit from 15 GB of free storage when they register for this service, with more space available to purchase if necessary.
This storage can be used to store any kind of files, from photographs and videos to documents and email attachments. This not only helps to save storage space on your PC’s hard drive but it also keeps it safe in case a computer problem wipes your hard drive. So you may like to backup your computer to Google Drive.
Google Drive offers a convenient way to back up your PC to the cloud, keeping it well protected from any potential loss. Even better, Google Drive allows you to access any of your important folders and files remotely from any other internet enabled device.
The first simple way to backup a PC to Google Drive is as follows:
For anyone who is keen to store their folders and files in the cloud, AnyTrans for Cloud is a useful tool for backing up the contents of any PC. It helps to sync the contents to your Google Drive from various clouds as well as allowing for contents to be uploaded to your Google Drive from your computer with just a couple of clicks. This represents a great advantage for people who use Windows rather than using the more traditional method since it is quicker, a lot more convenient.
Here is your quick guide to using AnyTrans to back up files to Google Drive from computer:
1. Launch AnyTrans for Cloud on your PC and sign into your account. If you have no existing account, you can create one for free here.
2. The next step is to click on the button marked +. And select the option labelled Google Drive.
3. Tap the “Authorize Now” tab.
4. Enter the password and account name you use for your Google Drive This will allow AnyTrans to manage and access your content in your Google Drive.
5. Click on the Google Drive symbol to the left of the screen, and use the Upload icon to backup your PC content onto the Google Drive.
Backing up your files to Google Drive is a convenient and useful way to ensure your protection from loss as a Windows user. It also affords you the advantage of being able to access your important documents and photographs from any device without the need to use your desktop PC.
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >