Don’t know how to transfer photos from Dropbox to PC? Here, we will tell show you all methods for transferring photos from Dropbox to PC.
Dropbox is a wonderful service to transfer your data like photos onto the cloud and then preserve them until you require them again. It is one of the simplest cloud storage and file syncing service to backup your photos and syncing them across all your devices like smartphone, tablets, PC, laptops, etc.
But sometimes you may require the photos you had stored on Dropbox on your computer and you will want to know how to transfer photos from Dropbox to PC. There could be any number of reasons why you would be transferring photos from Dropbox to PC like you accidentally deleted photos on your PC and want them back or if you want to backup the same photos to other cloud storages. If you don’t know how to transfer pictures from Dropbox to PC then, below, we will explain all the possible methods regarding this topic.
There are actually two official methods to transfer pictures from Dropbox to PC. The first is using the Dropbox Desktop app as well as the Dropbox website. Below we will tell you to show you how to transfer photos from Dropbox to PC using both the Dropbox website as well as the Dropbox Desktop app:
Method 1: Dropbox Website
Dropbox website is the easiest and the most used method for transferring photos from Dropbox to PC. It is the direct method to transfer pictures from Dropbox to PC as here you don’t need to download any app to download photos to your PC from Dropbox. Follow the below steps to learn how to transfer photos from Dropbox to PC using Dropbox website –
1. Visit the official website of Dropbox and then sign in to your Dropbox account.
2. Then, go to Photos folder and then select the photo or photos that you want to download to your PC.
3. Click the “Download” button when you are done selecting the photos to transfer to PC.
4. Wait for a few seconds or minutes for the photos to be downloaded to your PC.
It is only possible to download files from one folder at a time. So, if you want to transfer multiple photos from Dropbox to PC, then you need to put all the photos in the same folder and then download them.
Method 2: Dropbox Desktop App
Dropbox also has a desktop app for Windows or Mac computers. If you regularly need to use Dropbox for transferring photos to and forth Dropbox and PC, then Dropbox Desktop App is the best option. Follow the below steps to know how to transfer photos from Dropbox to PC:
1. Go to Dropbox website and download the Dropbox Desktop app on your computer. Then open the installer to install the Desktop app on your computer.
2. After installing Dropbox app, you need to sign in to your Dropbox credentials to sync it with your Dropbox account.
3. A Dropbox folder will be created under the Users folder. Now, go to Dropbox folder and then select the photos to transfer them to PC.
4. Go to the directory on your computer where you want the photos and then paste them there to finish transferring photos from Dropbox to PC.
Dropbox is a great way to take a backup of your files like photos, music, documents, etc. You can later download the photos from Dropbox if you ever require it on your PC’s local storage. Above we have mentioned all the ways on how to transfer photos from Dropbox to PC so that you can easily transfer pictures from Dropbox to PC.
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >