iMobie Affiliate Terms & Conditions
Updated Jun 28, 2020
We place great importance on our referral resources, and try our best to treat you with the fairness and respect you deserve. Thus the following terms and conditions protect both your rights & benefit and ours. If you have any troubles, please feel free to let us know at email@example.com.
RESTRICTIONS AND PROHIBITIONS If you violate any piece of the following terms and conditions, we will deny your application to be in our Affiliate Program or we will terminate your right if you are already in the Affiliate Program.
1. The Affiliate is not authorized and shall not change iMobie's names, file names, trademarks, design logos, banners, ads or other material for any purpose other than as expressly set forth herein or in any modification to this Agreement by iMobie.
2. The Affiliate shall only use and promote at the Affiliate Websites iMobie approved advertising banners, links, and other promotional materials.
3. The affiliate is not allowed to bid on iMobie trademarks and brands, iMobie brand plus, iMobie's product name, as well as misspellings and variations of the iMobie brands. All other bidding is allowed. The affiliate shall not pass itself off as official iMobie site. Do Not use "™", "®", "©" or "official" in the advertisements if you link to your own URL.
4. The affiliate is not allowed to offer additional coupons, bonuses or incentives to the customer. Any discount promotion of iMobie's products by affiliate should get permission from iMobie in writing. The affiliate needs to contact iMobie if affiliate have any discount promotion plan.
5. The affiliate is not allowed to use downloadable toolbars, adware, spyware, forced click (cookie stuffing) or any other malicious strategies to earn unfair commission payouts.
6. Except as expressly authorized by iMobie in writing, the Affiliate shall not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, change, broadcast, distribute, transmit or disseminate any banners or other promotional or advertising materials provided by iMobie pursuant to this Agreement in whole or in part, in any form or manner, at any time or anywhere in the World.
7. All content displayed at any website containing iMobie banners or links, and all content displayed at any website to which the Affiliate provides third-party links, must comply with all local laws and community standards. Accordingly, the Affiliate shall not include, or link to, any of the following within a website that contains iMobie banners or links, or directly or indirectly link any of the following content or material to any iMobie website through any hyperlinks maintained or created at the Affiliate's Websites:
(i) Any material deemed by iMobie to be threatening, abusive, hateful, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, scandalous or injurious to the reputation of any person or entity;
(ii) Any material which constitutes an infringement, misappropriation or violation of any person's intellectual property rights including without limitation, copyrights, trademarks, rights of publicity, patent rights, personal property rights, privacy rights or any other intellectual property rights;
(iii) Any program, file, data stream or other material that contains viruses, worms, "Trojan horses" or any other destructive feature, regardless whether the damage is intended or unintended, which may cause damage to any computer equipment, loss or corruption of data or programs or inconvenience to any person.
8. The Affiliate shall not use or employ any form of mass unsolicited electronic mailings, newsgroup postings, IRC postings, adware, spyware, malware marketing or any other form of "spamming" as a means of promoting the Affiliate Websites or for the purpose of directing or referring users to any websites owned, operated or controlled by iMobie.
9. The Affiliate further acknowledges and agrees that iMobie has the right to immediately, and without notice, terminate the Affiliate's participation in the Program if iMobie, in its sole and absolute discretion, conclude that the Affiliate has engaged in the use of any form of mass unsolicited electronic mail solicitations, newsgroup postings, password selling or trading, warez, IRC posting, adware, spyware, malware marketing or any other form of "spamming".
10. The affiliate is not allowed to redistribute iMobie's products in any way without getting permission from iMobie in writing.
11. The affiliate is not allowed to submit iMobie's products to other websites by changing the product name or even using the same name of iMobie's products.
12. The affiliate is not allowed to sell any of iMobie's products on online stores or sites related to auction, such as: eBay, Amazon, etc.
13. The affiliate is not allowed to exaggerate the functionalities of our products neither in their promotion nor on their own sites.
14. The affiliate is not allowed to use the following protected keywords as part of their domain name, including but not limited to: imobie, anytrans, phoneclean, apptrans, phototrans, phonetrans, podtrans, etc.
15. The affiliate is not allowed to imitate or copy any kinds of content, form or style from official iMobie webpage.
16. The affiliate must comply with FTC's Endorsement Guidelines, which means that you must a have a reasonable basis for any endorsements and product reviews that you publish. We do not tolerate unfounded critical comparative reviews and any form of disparagement of our competitors products.