iMobie Support Team is here to provide solutions, tips and helpful information when you need it most. And if you have any questions or problems, we're here to help. All you request will be answered within 24 hours.
The developer options will not display if you just get a new phone or you clear your device data. Please follow the detailed instructions below to launch Developer options on Android device (take SAMSUNG for an example):
1. Open SAMSUNG > Go Settings > Click “About device” option > Click “Software info” option.
2. Click “Build number” several times, you will get the message “Developer mode has been turned on” on the interface of mobile. Then, you will see the “Developer options” after returning Settings.-->
To let computer detect your Android device, you need to turn on USB debugging option. Please refer to the following instructions to turn on USB debugging option on Android device (take SAMSUNG for an example)
1. Open SAMSUNG > Go Settings > Click Developer options.
2. You will get the messages below on the interface of mobile when you choose to turn on USB debugging option. Then please click “OK” to allow USB debugging.
If you want to transfer data between device and computer, you need to turn on USB debugging option. Please refer to the detailed instructions below to turn on USB debugging option (Android 4.0) on Android device (take Samsung for an example).
1. Open Samsung > Go Settings > Click Developer options.
2. The messages below on the interface of mobile will pop up when you click to turn on USB debugging button. Then please click “OK” to allow USB debugging.
While installing the Third Party Software APK on Android device, some device may require you to enter password to get verification(take OPPO device for an example). Here is the detailed instructions:
1. Please verify your identity by entering the password of your OPPO account. After that, please click Install option.
2. Then, you will see the below interface. Next, please click Install button.
You cannot install The Third Party Software APK on your phone or pad if you turn off Install via USB option on Android device (take Xiaomi for an example). To solve this issue, please refer to the detailed instructions below:
1. Go Settings > Additional settings > Developer options.
2. Please turn on Install via USB option.
Some people may encounter this issue that computer can detect Android device (portable device) but the third party software fails. This issue is caused for the device driver might not be installed or it might not be installed correctly. If you encounter such issue, please refer to these steps to determine whether Device Manager can find the device and to install or reinstall the device driver as necessary:
1. Right-click Computer > choose Manage > tap Device Manager.
2. In the list of device types, click the type of device, and then locate the specific device that is not functioning.
3. If an exclamation point appears next to the name of the device that is not functioning, Device Manager cannot find the device driver. You need to go to your Device official website to find & download the corresponding device driver.
4. If no exclamation point appears next to the name of the device and the device does not function correctly, please manually uninstall and reinstall the device drivers. To do this, please refer to these steps:
① Right-click Computer > choose Manage > tap Device Manager.
② In the list of device types, click the kind of device, and then locate the specific device that is not functioning.
③ Right-click the device, and then click Properties > Click the Driver tab > Click Uninstall > Click OK.
④ Then, please reinstall the drivers via reconnecting it.
Many people may have in trouble in setting ringtone on Android device. Please follow the steps below to set ringtone as you like (take SAMSUNG for example):
1. Go to Settings > Sounds and vibrations > Ringtone.
2. Choose your preferred ringtone (System Default ringtone).
3. Or if you want to choose the custom ringtone, please drop the ringtone page and then click Add from device storage > choose your custom ringtone > tap Done.
Android device provides multiple languages to satisfy users in the world. Please follow the steps below to switch language on Android device (take SAMSUNG for example):
1. Go to Settings on your Android device > My device > Language and input.
2. Tap Language and select your preferred language.
If your Android device is running slow by overloaded apps or doesn’t work by recent upgrade, you may choose to reset your Android device to factory settings to solve this issue. So we prepare the following article for you (take SONY for example):
Before we get started, please note that a factory reset will erase all the data on your Android device. Please make a backup of your Android device firstly.
1. Go to Settings on your device > Scroll down the screen > Click Backup & reset.
2. Click Factory data reset > Click Reset phone.
When there are many apps on home screen of your Android device, it will be hard to find apps quickly. An easy way to organize all those apps is to create folders on your Android device. So this post will provide you with how to manage apps with folders on Android device. Here we take SAMSUNG for example:
1. Create a new folder. Drag and drop any two apps together, and then the new folder will Automatically generate. Here you can organize apps with folders in category.
2. Name a folder. Tap the new created folder and input customized name.
If you want to modify or change device name on Android device, this article will provide detailed instructions with you. Here we take SAMSUNG for example:
Open Samsung > Go to Settings > Scroll down the screen > Tap About device > Tap Device name > Input the new name and tap Done.
You can set the wallpaper on your Android device by using the default wallpapers or by choosing an image from your gallery. Please refer to the steps below to change wallpaper on Android device. Here we take SAMSUNG for example:
1. Tap and hold on the Home screen or go to the Settings - Wallpaper.
2. Tap the Wallpapers icon in the bottom left corner.
3. Choose Home screen, Lock screen, or Home and Lock screen in the upper left corner.
4. Tap a SAMSUNG default wallpaper or choose a photo from your gallery at the bottom of screen.
5. Tap SET AS WALLPAPER on the bottom of your screen.
Many users may face Internet issue on Android device. There are two ways of connecting Android device to Internet. Please follow the steps below to access Internet on Android device (take SAMSUNG for example):
The one way is to choose Mobile data network to access Internet.
1. Go to Settings > Tap More connection settings.
2. Tap Data usage > Turn on Mobile data.
The other way is to connect Wi-Fi network to get Internet.
1. Please go to Settings > Tap WLAN.
2. Turn WLAN on > Choose Wi-Fi network from the list > Enter the password and tap CONNECT.