iMobie Support Team is here to provide solutions, tips and helpful information when you need it most. And if you have any questions or problems, we're here to help. All you request will be answered within 24 hours.
If you just get a new phone, the Developer options usually are hidden. To launch Developer options, please refer to the steps below:
1. Please go to Settings on Google device > Choose About phone > Scroll down the screen to tap Build number several times.
2. When it finishes, you will receive a notification that you are now a developer. Then, please go back to the Settings page and you will see Developer options.
To turn on USB debugging option (Android 5.0 and above), please follow the steps below:
1. Please make sure that you have launched Developer options.
2. Please go to Settings on Google device > Tap Developer options > Turn on USB debugging option > Click OK to allow USB debugging.
To turn on USB debugging option on Google (Android 4.0), please follow the steps below:
Please go to Settings on your Google device > Tap Developer options > Turn on USB debugging option > Click OK to allow USB debugging.
How to change wallpapers on Google device? Please follow the steps below to make it easily.
1. Please go to Setting > Choose Display > Tap Wallpaper.
2. Choose the location of your favorable wallpaper.
3. Select the image you want and set it as wallpaper.
4. Set the image as Home screen, Lock screen or both.