iMobie Support Team is here to provide solutions, tips and helpful information when you need it most. And if you have any questions or problems, we're here to help. All you request will be answered within 24 hours.
If you just get a new phone, the Developer options usually are hidden. To launch Developer options, please refer to the steps below:
1. Please go “Settings” on HUAWEI > Select “About phone” option.
2. Please tap “Build number” several times until a message “You are now a developer!” appears on your mobile screen. After that, please return to the “Settings”, and you will see “Developer options”.
USB debugging option on Andriod device helps transfer data between device and computer. To turn on USB debugging option on HUAWEI, please refer to the detailed instructions below:
1. Open HUAWEI device > Go Settings > Click Developer options > Choose USB debugging option > Turn on the blue switch.
2. Please tap OK to allow USB debugging.
To turn on USB debugging option on (Android 4.0) HUAWEI, please kindly refer to the detailed instruction below:
Open HUAWEI device > Go Settings > Choose "USB debugging" option > Please tap "OK" to allow USB debugging.
Connecting mobile data or Wi-Fi are two ways to access Internet. Here are detailed steps of how to connect your HUAWEI to the Internet:
Connect HUAWEI to Mobile Data:
1. Swipe right-to-left across the Home screen, or swipe down from the top, and then tap Settings > More > Mobile network.
2. Tap Mobile data to turn it on (showing blue).
Connect HUAWEI to WiFi:
1. Swipe right-to-left across the Home screen, or swipe down from the top, then tap Settings. Tap Wi-Fi, and then check that WLAN is turned on.
2. Tap the name of your wireless network and enter the wireless password if required. Tap Connect.
3. If successful, you'll see “Connected” below the network name and a fan-shaped Wi-Fi symbol on the top line of the display.
In order to meet users’ needs in different countries, HUAWEI provides multiple languages. Please follow the steps below to switch and choose the preferred language:
1. Go to Settings > Language & input > Language & region.
2. Tap Language and select your preferred language. After that, please click Change.
When your device is not always responding to commands, a hard reset might be your optimal choice. Please follow the steps below to restore HUAWEI to factory settings:
1. Go to Settings on your device > Tap Backup & reset.
2. Scroll down the screen > Tap Factory data reset > Tap Reset Phone.
There are various wallpapers on Internet. You may want to switch the default wallpapers to your preferred wallpapers on HUAWEI. Please follow the detailed steps to change wallpapers:
1. Open HUAWEI > Go to Settings > Click Display > Choose Wallpaper option.
2. In the Wallpapers setting, you can change Lock screen wallpaper and Home screen wallpaper.
3. Click Home screen wallpaper > choose the preferred theme based on your needs.
4. After that, please click “√” button to apply it to your phone.
To suit our personal taste, we may set various kinds of ringtones. Please follow the steps below to set ringtone:
1. Open HUAWEI > Go to Settings > Tap Sound > Choose Phone ringtone option.
2. Choose in-built ringtone or the music stored in music files on your phone as the ringtone.
In order to improve the security of mobile phone and avoid the annoyance of password input, the user will choose to set up fingerprint. Please follow the steps below to set up fingerprint on HUAWEI.
1. Go to Settings > Choose Fingerprint ID > Tap New fingerprint.
2. Put your finger on the sensor, and remove and replace it when prompted. And move your finger slightly to scan the edges of your print.
3. When your print is fully scanned, you will see a Successfully enrolled screen. Then tap OK.
Many users want to delete some unused contacts in batches. Please follow the steps to learn about how to delete contacts in batches on HUAWEI.
1. Open the Contacts application > Tap Menu button > Tap Delete.
2. Choose unwanted contacts and tap Delete.