iMobie Support Team is here to provide solutions, tips and helpful information when you need it most. And if you have any questions or problems, we're here to help. All you request will be answered within 24 hours.
How to change wallpaper (Lock Screen, Home Screen and Set Both) in iPhone? Please refer to the detailed instruction to tackle this issue:
1. Open iPhone> Go Settings> Click Wallpaper> Choose a New Wallpaper Option.
2. You can choose dynamic or stills wallpaper based on your needs. Meanwhile, you can also choose the photo in Camera Roll as the background wallpaper.
How to switch language in iPhone? Please refer to the detailed instruction to tackle this issue:
Open iPhone > Go Settings > Click General > Choose Language & Region > Tap iPhone Language > Switch language as you need.
How to change Apple ID on iPhone? The detailed instruction will help you solve this issue:
1. Go Settings > Click iCloud> Find out this option " Delete Account " at the bottom of this page > Click " Delete Account " and you will see this interface.
2. Click " Delete "> Go back to iCloud > Input the Apple ID and Password to log into new account.
How to lock iPhone when it is lost? This post provides you with detailed instructions.
1. Please make sure that the option " Find my iPhone " is turned on before your iPhone is lost.
2. Log into iCloud website ( https://www.icloud.com/ ) on computer > Choose " Find iPhone " option > Input your iCloud password > Select the iPhone you want to locate from the drop - down box under All Devices > Choose Lost Mode from the three modes: Play Sound, Lost Mode and Erase iPod > Enter a four-digit/ six-digit password.
3. Enter relevant information according to the prompt. Then if your iPhone was locked successfully, the relevant information you inputted will be shown on the lock screen. Meanwhile, locking iPhone process requires internet connection. Thus, please make sure there is internet connection during this process.
4. If you want to unlock your iPhone after find it back, please drag " slide to side " to right on the lock screen. Now please enter the password you set before to unlock your iPhone.
To restore the iPhone to factory settings, please refer to the instructions below:
1. Go Settings > Click General > Find out the " Restore " option at the bottom of this page > Choose " Erase All Content and Settings " option.
2. Enter your passcode in the Pop-up window > Click the red " Erase iPhone " button.
Note: Given the importance of your data, please backup the important data in your iPhone prior to restore it to factory settings.
How to adjust the display & brightness in iPhone? Please refer to the detailed instructions to tackle this issue:
1. Go to Settings > Click Display & Brightness > Drag the slider to the right or left.
2. If your iOS device has an ambient-light sensor, you’ll see an Auto-Brightness setting under the slider. Auto-Brightness uses a light sensor to adjust brightness based on your surroundings. If you want to raise or lower the Auto-Brightness levels, please turn on Auto-Brightness. The brightness slider will move according to the lighting conditions. Now you can use the slider to adjust the Auto-Brightness setting.
How to turn off Find My iPhone option? Please refer to this article to solve this issue:
1. Go to Settings > Click iCloud > Click Find My iPhone option > Input the password to disable Find My iPhone.
2. Meanwhile, please ensure your iPhone is connected a Wi-Fi network or enable Cellular when you input the password of your Apple ID to turn it off.
To uninstall apps in iPhone, please refer to detailed instructions below:
1. Locate the app icon you wish to uninstall from the Home Screen of your iPhone. Tap and keep holding on the app icon you wish to uninstall until the icons start vibrating.
2. Then the delete option (X) icon will appear in the upper left corner of the app icon that you hold on. Please tap it to delete your unwanted app.
3. Confirming the removal of the app by choosing “Delete” in the next pop-up window: Deleting “ x x ” (your app name) will also delete all data.
Touch ID is a fingerprint identity sensor that can facilitate your use of iPhone. Please refer to the detailed instructions to set touch ID if you are using an iPhone 5s or later.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Tap Touch ID & Passcode and enter your passcode if you already have one.
3. Tap Add a Fingerprint and Place the finger you want to register on the Home button until you feel a quick vibration.
4. Continue to lift your finger up and place it back down and repeat each time you feel a buzz.
5. Now screen asks you to adjust your grip to acquire your peripheral data. Place the edges of the finger you want to register with the outer areas of your fingertip on the Home button and leave it there until you feel a buzz.
6. Tap Continue to finish the setting of touch ID.
If you want to block the caller who confused you, the following article may help you.
Open iPhone > Find Phone icon on the main screen > Choose the contact you want to block > Click Edit on the upper right of the screen > Choose Block This Caller option > Tap Block Contact in the next pop-up window.
Now you can check the contact you blocked or add more contacts to your blacklist in Settings:
Go to Settings > Tap Phone option > Find Call Blocking & Identification option > Now you can see all blocked contacts on your iPhone's blacklist > Click “Edit” to cancel block the contact or add new contact to your blacklist.
Changing a special ringtone with iTunes to personalize your iPhone is complicated and time-consuming. This article may help you to tackle this issue in an easy way.
1. Download and install AnyTrans on your Windows/Mac computer, and connect your iPhone to it.
2. Scroll down, click on Audio button, and choose Ringtones.
3. Click button on the right hand corner, and then please browse the song you want to set as ringtone from your computer. After that, please click the Open button to start transferring.
4. Now please open your iPhone and go Settings > Choose Sounds > Tap Ringtone > Find the ringtone you transferred and set it as your iPhone’s ringtone.
5. Meanwhile, you can also keep the ringtone for 25 seconds, 40 seconds, or the original length by click the menu tab of AnyTrans and set the length of your transferred ringtone in Preferences based on your needs.
You can connect to the Internet via a Wi-Fi network. It is easy to do so: Go Settings > Tap WLAN > Switch WLAN on > Available Wi-Fi networks will appear > Choose the Wi-Fi network you want to connect to > Enter the wireless password and tap Join.
If you want to change the name of your iPhone, please follow these steps:
1. Go to Settings on your iPhone > Tap General > Tap About.
2. Type the name your preferred.
3. Tap Done.