iMobie Support Team is here to provide solutions, tips and helpful information when you need it most. And if you have any questions or problems, we're here to help. All you request will be answered within 24 hours.
iTunes is Apple's music and video management software. It also serves as a desktop client for the iTunes Store and handles iOS device synchronization. This article provides you with full iTunes download links:
Please check more iTunes download links on this page.
If you see an error code or alert message when you using iTunes in your PC or Mac, please refer to the detailed instructions below to solve this problem:
1. Check the error code and message. Then, please update your iTunes to the latest version.
2. Check for the update of your PC or Mac.
3. Check your settings and security software.
4. Finally, please restart your computer and iTunes.
You can sync albums, songs, playlists, movies, TV shows, books, podcasts, audiobooks, tones, photos, videos, contacts and calendars with iTunes.
To guarantee the security of backup, you can choose to encrypt iTunes backup.
1. Connect device to computer > Open iTunes > Check Encrypt iPhone backup option.
2. Once you confirm encrypting iTunes backup, you will be required to create a password. After you have done all the previous steps, iTunes will encrypt all your data backup immediately.
How to uncheck iTunes backup encryption? Please refer to the detailed instruction below to solve this issue.
1. Connect device to compute > Open iTunes > Uncheck Encrypt iPhone backup option.
2. You will be required to input password. After that, iTunes will uncheck encrypted backups.
If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch aren’t recognized in iTunes on Windows, you may need to turn on Apple Mobile Device Service on Windows. Here are the detailed instructions:
1. Please disconnect iTunes and disconnect your iPhone, iPad or iPod that’s connected currently.
2. Please press the Windows logo key and the R key on your computer's keyboard simultaneously to access the Run command. Then, please types services.msc and click OK option.
3. Please click Start option to turn on Apple Mobile Device Service.
4. Finally, please restart the computer and then open iTunes and connect the device.
How to import photos from computer to device with iTunes? Please refer to the detailed instructions below to learn more about that.
1. Please connect your device to computer with its USB cable. Then, please launch iTunes if it doesn’t open automatically.
2. Please Click Device tab > Select Photos > Check Sync Photos > Select where you want to sync photos (Pictures, Photos or some specific folder) > Click Done option in iTunes. Then you can transfer your photos from computer to device.
How to import music from computer to device with iTunes? Please refer to the following instructions to learn more about that.
1. Please connect your device to computer via the USB cable. Then, please launch iTunes if it doesn’t open automatically.
2. Please choose the music that you want to add to your device from your iTunes Library.
3. Look in the left sidebar for your device, then drag the music to your iPhone.
Sometimes, you may fail to uncheck Encrypt iPhone Backup because the option is checked and it’s greyed out. If your device has the profile setup that has custom restrictions, this situation may happen. Please refer to the detailed instruction below to tackle this issue.
Go to Settings on your device > General > Tap Profiles and delete it in the Profiles bar.
How to use iTunes to back up your iOS device? Please refer to the following instructions to learn more about that.
1. Please open iTunes and connect your device to computer.
2. If a message pops up to let you trust your computer, please enter your device passcode to tap Trust on your device.
3. Please click the Device tab in iTunes and then the interface below will display. Then, you can choose to check the Encrypted local backup or click the Back Up Now button to back up device.
4. Then you can check whether the backup finished successfully on the Summary screen in iTunes once the process ends. Just need to look the date and time under the Latest Backup.
How to restore your iOS device from iTunes backups? Please follow the detailed steps below to learn more about that.
1. Please open iTunes on your computer that you used to back up your device and then connect your device to computer.
2. Please click the Restore Backup button in iTunes.
3. Then you can view the date and size of each backup and choose the most relevant.
4. Please click Restore button and wait a moment patiently until the restoration finishes.
5. Please do not disconnect your device to computer after it restarts. Meanwhile, please wait a moment to make it sync with your computer. When the sync finishes, you can disconnect device.
How to delete your videos on iOS device via iTunes? Please refer to the following instructions to learn more about that.
1. Please open iTunes on your computer and then connect your device to computer.
2. Please choose Movies or TV Shows under your device.
3. Please select the videos that you want to delete > Right-click > Click Delete from Library option.
How to uninstall iTunes? Please follow the steps below to know more about that.
Open Finder > Click Applications > Find iTunes > Right-click iTunes to choose Move to Trash option > Then right-click Trash to Empty Trash.
Please open Control Panel > Choose Programs > Click Programs and Features > Find iTunes > Right-click iTunes to Uninstall/Change/Repair.