iMobie Support Team is here to provide solutions, tips and helpful information when you need it most. And if you have any questions or problems, we're here to help. All you request will be answered within 24 hours.
Part 1. How to find iTunes download link you need?
iTunes is Apple's music and video management software. It also serves as a desktop client for the iTunes Store and handles iOS device synchronization. This article provides you with full iTunes download links:
For iTunes 12.6.2:
For iTunes 12.6.1:
For iTunes 12.6.0:
For iTunes 12.5.5:
For iTunes 12.5.4:
For iTunes 12.5.3:
For iTunes 12.5.2:
For iTunes 12.5.1:
For iTunes 12.4.3:
For iTunes 12.4.2:
For iTunes 12.4.1:
For iTunes 12.4.0:
Please check more iTunes download links on
Part 2. What to do if you see an error in Tunes on your PC or Mac?
If you see an error code or alert message when you using iTunes in your PC or Mac, please refer to the detailed instructions below to solve this problem:
1. Check the error code and message. Then, please update your iTunes to the latest version.
2. Check for the update of your PC or Mac.
3. Check your settings and security software.
4. Finally, please restart your computer and iTunes.
Part 3. What types of data you can sync with iTunes?
You can sync albums, songs, playlists, movies, TV shows, books, podcasts, audiobooks, tones, photos, videos, contacts and calendars with iTunes.
Part 4. How to encrypt iTunes backup?
To guarantee the security of backup, you can choose to encrypt iTunes backup.
1. Connect device to computer > Open iTunes > Check Encrypt iPhone backup option.
2. Once you confirm encrypting iTunes backup, you will be required to create a password. After you have done all the previous steps, iTunes will encrypt all your data backup immediately.
Part 5. How to uncheck iTunes backup encryption?
How to uncheck iTunes backup encryption? Please refer to the detailed instruction to solve this issue.
1. Connect device to compute > Open iTunes > Uncheck Encrypt iPhone backup option.
2. Then, you will be required to input password. After that, iTunes will uncheck your encrypt backups.