iMobie Support Team is here to provide solutions, tips and helpful information when you need it most. And if you have any questions or problems, we're here to help. All you request will be answered within 24 hours.
If you just get a new phone, the Developer options usually are hidden. To launch Developer options, please refer to the steps below:
1. Please go “Settings” on MOTOROLA > Select “About phone” option.
2. Please click “Build number” continuously until a message “You are now a developer!” appears on your mobile screen. After that, please return to the “Settings” to find out “Developer options”.
In order to access and manage the data on your Android device easily, you need to turn on USB debugging option. To turn on USB debugging option (Android 5.0 and above) on MOTOROLA, please refer to the detailed instruction below:
Open MOTOROLA device > Go Settings > Click Developer options > Choose USB debugging option > Turn on the button to allow USB debugging.
To turn on USB debugging option on （Android 4.0）MOTOROLA , please refer to the detailed instruction below:
Open MOTOROLA device > Go to Settings > Choose “USB debugging“ option > Tap “OK “ to allow USB debugging.
In order to meet customers’ needs, MOTOROLA provides multiple languages. Please follow the steps below to switch and choose the preferred language on MOTOROLA.
1. Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap SETTINGS.
2. Scroll down and tap Language & input.
3. Tap Language.
4. Tap the language you wish to use.
When your device is not always responding to commands, a hard reset might be your optimal choice. Please follow the steps below to restore MOTOROLA to factory settings:
1. Go to Settings on your device > Tap Backup & reset.
2. Tap Factory data reset.
3. Tap Reset phone.
4. Tap Erase everything.
We sometimes set different kinds of ringtones to meet our personal taste. Please follow the steps below to change the ringtone on MOTOROLA:
1. Go to Settings > Tap Sound > Tap Phone ringtone.
2. Select the ringtone you wish to use and then tap OK.
We usually need to set the brightness of the screen based on the ambient light. Please follow the steps below to adjust the brightness on MOTOROLA:
1. Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap BRIGHTNESS.
2. Drag the slider to your desired brightness level.
Usually, your phone automatically syncs with the local time (using the mobile network). The local time is used for alarms and it is displayed on the lock screen and other displays. You can also manually set the date, time or time zone. Please follow the steps below to change the date and time on MOTOROLA:
1. Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the time.
2. By default, the date and time are set automatically by the network. To set the time manually, tap Automatic date & time.
3. Tap Set date.
4. Scroll to set the date and then tap Done.
5. Tap Set time.
6. Scroll to set the time and then tap Done.
You can install apps, games, and digital content on your MOTOROLA device from the Google Play Store. Some apps are free but the other apps are purchased. Please follow the steps below to download apps from the Google Play Store on MOTOROLA:
1. From the home screen, tap Play Store.
2. Tap APPS.
3. To browse an app, tap the Search Bar. Tap the app you wish to download.
4. Tap INSTALL.
5. A list of permissions the app requires will be displayed. Tap ACCEPT to start the installation. The app will be automatically downloaded to the app launcher.
Changing the wallpaper on your MOTOROLA Phone can add a touch of personality. If you want to put your favorite TV character, singer or logo on your wallpaper, please follow the steps to learn about how to change wallpapers on MOTOROLA.
1. Tap and hold on a blank area of the home. Then tap WALLPAPERS.
2. Tap a folder.
3. Tap the image you wish to use and then tap SET WALLPAPER.
4. You can choose to set the image as wallpaper for the home screen, the lock screen or both.
Using the application manager menu can help view details about the apps installed on your phone, manage their data, and force them to stop. Please follow the steps below learn about how to manage background applications on MOTOROLA.
1. To view a list of your recently opened apps, tap the Recent Apps Key.
2. Tap on an app's window to open it.
3. Swipe down to view more apps and tap the X to close an app.