iMobie Support Team is here to provide solutions, tips and helpful information when you need it most. And if you have any questions or problems, we're here to help. All you request will be answered within 24 hours.
If you just get a new phone, the Developer options usually are hidden. To launch Developer options, please refer to the steps below:
1. Go “Settings” on SONY > Select “About phone” options.
2. Tap “Build Number” several times, you will see a message “You are now a developer!” on mobile screen. After that, please return to the “Settings”, and you will see “Developer options”.
In order to access and manage the data on your Android device easily, you need to turn on USB debugging option. To enable USB debugging on SONY, please make sure you have enabled Developer options and then follow steps below:
1. Go to Settings > Go to Developer options > Tap USB debugging option.
2. When the message pops up as below, click OK to allow USB debugging.
The USB debugging option is usually not launched when you get the new device. To enable USB debugging on Android 4.0, please follow the detailed steps below:
Go to Settings > Tap Developer Options and enable it.
Please check the files supported by PhoneResuce for SONY as below: Contacts, Call Logs, Messages, Calendar, Photos, Music, Videos, App Documents, WhatsApp, and Line.
PhoneRescue for SONY cannot be downloaded on device because that it is a desk based program and can only be installed on your computer. Thus, please download PhoneRescue for SONY on your computer firstly. Then, please use it to recover lost data from SONY device.
PhoneRescue for SONY may fail to detect your SONY device due to various reasons. Please check the tips below to solve this issue.
1. Please make sure you download the latest version of PhoneRescue for SONY.
2. Please check if you have enable USB debugging option in Settings.
3. Please check and reconnect your USB cable. If it is broken, please change a new USB cable.
4. Please check whether your device can be normally detected by your computer or not.
5. Please check whether you have the latest version of drivers on your device and computer or not. If not, please download and update from the SONY website.
Log file records the basic info about the system and the software errors (if any) occurred, which is usually needed for some complicated tech issues. And it won't leak your any private info. Please just send it to us at ease by referring to the suggestions below:
Open PhoneRescue for SONY> click the Menu tab of PhoneRescue for SONY > click Send Log-file to Us > send the zip file to us as attachment
If you cannot send log directly, please find error log and send it to us from this path:>
Mac: Open Finder > Go > Go to Folder > Enter: ~/Library/Application
Support/com.imobie.PhoneRescue-for-SONY/PhoneRescue for SONY/LogsFolder
C:\Users\iMobie\AppData\Local\Temp\PhoneRescue for SONY\LogFile
People may change wallpapers frequently to follow the fashion trends. Please follow the detailed steps to change wallpapers:
1. Firstly, please click “Settings” and choose “Themes”.
2. Then, please choose the preferred theme based on your needs.
3. After that, please click the apply icon and click “OK” directly.
In order to meet customers’ needs, Sony provides multi-language. Please follow the steps below to switch and choose the preferred language:
1. Go “Settings” > language & input > Language.
2. Tap “Language”, select you preferred language. After that, please click “OK”.
When your device is not always responding to commands, a hard reset might be your optimal choice. Please follow the steps below to restore Sony to factory settings:
1. Go “Settings” > Backup & reset.
2. Scroll down, tap “Factory data reset” > click “Reset Phone”.