iMobie Support Team is here to provide solutions, tips and helpful information when you need it most. And if you have any questions or problems, we're here to help. All you request will be answered within 24 hours.
If you just get a new phone, the Developer options usually are hidden. To launch Developer options, please refer to the steps below:
1. Go “Settings” on SONY > Select “About phone” options.
2. Tap “Build Number” several times, you will see a message “You are now a developer!” on mobile screen. After that, please return to the “Settings”, and you will see “Developer options”.
In order to access and manage the data on your Android device easily, you need to turn on USB debugging option. To enable USB debugging on SONY, please make sure you have enabled Developer options and then follow steps below:
1. Go to Settings > Go to Developer options > Tap USB debugging option.
2. When the message pops up as below, click OK to allow USB debugging.
The USB debugging option is usually not launched when you get the new device. To enable USB debugging on Android 4.0, please follow the detailed steps below:
Go to Settings > Tap Developer Options and enable it.
Please check the files supported by PhoneResuce for SONY as below: Contacts, Call Logs, Messages, Calendar, Photos, Music, Videos, App Documents, WhatsApp, and Line.
PhoneRescue for SONY cannot be downloaded on device because that it is a desk based program and can only be installed on your computer. Thus, please download PhoneRescue for SONY on your computer firstly. Then, please use it to recover lost data from SONY device.
PhoneRescue for SONY may fail to detect your SONY device due to various reasons. Please check the tips below to solve this issue.
1. Please make sure you download the latest version of PhoneRescue for SONY.
2. Please check if you have enable USB debugging option in Settings.
3. Please check and reconnect your USB cable. If it is broken, please change a new USB cable.
4. Please check whether your device can be normally detected by your computer or not.
5. Please check whether you have the latest version of drivers on your device and computer or not. If not, please download and update from the SONY website.