Yes. PhoneTrans is 100% safe since Norton and McAfee officially certificate our products as “Safe Software”. And it is also SSL-secured.
PhoneTrans supports iOS and devices running iOS 7 and higher currently.
PhoneTrans currently supports both Windows and Mac operating systems.
Windows OS: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista (both 32bit and 64bit)
Mac OS: macOS 11, macOS Catalina, macOS Mojave, macOS High Sierra, macOS Sierra, OS X 10.11
Currently, PhoneTrans provides four versions based on price difference.
1. For 1 Month Plan (2 iOS Devices and 1 computer), the price is $39.99, which only can be used on two iOS devices, one computer and valid for 1 month.
2. For 1 Year Plan (5 iOS Devices and 1 computer), the price is $45.99, which only can be used on five iOS devices, one computer and valid for 1 year.
3. For Lifetime Plan (5 iOS Devices), the price is $55.99, which can be used on 5 iOS devices but can enjoy lifetime free upgrade and support.
4. For Multi-User License, the price is changing from $65.99 to $75.99 based on the activation limitation (from 10 devices to 15 devices).
1. For 1 Month Plan (2 iOS Devices and 1 computer), the price is $29.99, which only can be used on two iOS devices, one computer and valid for 1 month.
2. For 1 Year Plan (5 iOS Devices and 1 computer), the price is $35.99, which only can be used on five iOS devices, one computer and valid for 1 year.
3. For Lifetime Plan (5 iOS Devices), the price is $45.99, which can be used on 5 iOS devices but can enjoy lifetime free upgrade and support.
4. For Multi-User License, the price is changing from $55.99 to $65.99 based on the activation limitation (from 10 devices to 15 devices).
There are two ways to update PhoneTrans to the latest version. One is to check for updates from PhoneTrans directly.
The other one is to download the latest version of PhoneTrans from our official website straightforwardly: https://www.imobie.com/go/download.php?product=pht&id=2
It’s quite easy to install PhoneTrans on your computer. Please just install it from the steps below:
1. Click the downloaded file named “phonetrans-en-mac.dmg” and open it.
2. Double-click the icon to start the PhoneTrans installation process.
3. Click “Install Now”. After you click the button, the install process will be initiated automatically.
4. Once the install process completes, you can find PhoneTrans in your Applications.
1. Double click the file named “PhoneTrans.exe” you downloaded from our official website.
2. After double clicking the software, the install process will be initiated automatically.
3. Once the install process completes, you can find PhoneTrans in your Applications. Then, please click PhoneTrans icon to enjoy more convenience.
To uninstall PhoneTrans on your computer, please follow the steps below. For Mac: Open Finder > Click Applications > Find PhoneTrans > Right-click PhoneTrans to choose Move to Trash > Right-click Trash to select Empty Trash.
Open Control Panel > Choose Programs > Click Programs and Features > Find PhoneTrans> Right-click PhoneTransto Uninstall/Change.
No, you can’t download PhoneTrans on your iOS device. This issue is caused because PhoneTrans is desktop based software. You need to download and install it on computer. Then, you can use PhoneTrans to backup your device, restore the backup, transfer data between devices, etc..
Currently, PhoneTrans can be used on Mac OS 10.11 and higher.
If the OS version of your Mac is before 10.11.0, you may fail to open PhoneTrans on your Mac. In that condition, please upgrade it to use our product normally. Or you can download & install PhoneTrans on your family or friend's computer to give it a new try.
If your OS version is compatible with PhoneTrans, considering this rare issue, please kindly provide us with Log file to our Support Team directly for further analysis. Please find error log and send it as attachment via email to us from this path:
Mac: /Users/Your computer name/Library/Application Support/com.imobie.PhoneTrans/PhoneTrans /LogsFolder
To provide our global customers with a better user experience, PhoneTrans currently supports 5 languages (English, Japanese, German, French and Arabic). Please simply follow the guide below to switch your preferred language.
Open PhoneTrans > Click the Menu tab on the upper left of the screen > Click Choose Language > Choose your preferred language > Click Save.
Open PhoneTrans > Click the Menu tab on the upper right of the screen > Click Language > Choose your preferred language > Click Save.
We receive some feedbacks from our customers about PhoneTrans failing to detect their iOS devices issue. This error can be caused by the following reasons:
1. iTunes is not installed properly or initialized properly.
2. You do not install the latest version of PhoneTrans.
3. The anti virus software is running and blocking the connection.
4. Your USB cable is loose or broken.
To fix this issue, please follow the troubleshooting steps:
1. Reconnect the iOS device or give another USB cable a try.
2. iOS devices require Apple Mobile Device Support, which should be automatically installed with iTunes. Please download and install the latest version of iTunes on your computer to check whether iTunes can detect your iOS devices or not:
3. Please check whether you are using the latest version of PhoneTrans. If not, please download it from our website:
4. If you are connecting the iOS device to the computer for the first time, please remember to tap Trust on the device when it prompts for authorization.
5. Please close anti virus software temporally.
If problem persists, please send log file to support team directly for further diagnosis. And our Support Team will provide you with available solutions as soon as possible.
If PhoneTrans fails to detect Android device, this issue can be caused by the following reasons:
1. You do not install the latest version of PhoneTrans.
2. You do not turn on USB debugging in Settings on Android device.
3. Your USB cable is loose or broken.
4. Your Android device cannot be detected by computer.
5. You do not use the latest version of USB Driver and ADB Driver on your computer and device.
To fix this issue, please follow the troubleshooting steps:
1.Check whether you are using the latest version of PhoneTrans. If not, please download it from our website below
2. Check if you have enabled USB debugging option in Settings.
3. Reconnect the iOS device or give another USB cable a try.
4. Please make sure your Android device can be detected by the computer.
5. Check whether you have the latest version of USB Driver and ADB Driver on your computer and device. If not, download and update from your Android device official website.
Merge is to combine all your data of your two iOS devices or Android devices with one click. The data on the target device won’t be erased. Clone is basically to copy all your old phone data to your new phone. The data on the target device will be erased.
PhoneTrans backup is made by PhoneTrans. You can choose to restore PhoneTrans backup to phone.
If you fail to log in iCloud account, please try the following suggestions:
1. Please make sure that you can log in your iCloud account on computer in iCloud official website successfully:
2. Please log in it in our software with correct Apple ID and password.
3. Please make sure that the Internet connection is stable while logging Apple ID.
Selective Backup means that you can choose one or several types of data you need to back up to another device. Full Backup is to back up all your data type on your device. What’s more, Selective Backup can support both iOS and Android device, but Full Backup can only back up iOS device.
No. This issue is caused because Android and iOS belong to different operating system. And they store app in different location. It will be appreciated for your generous forgiveness.
As we know, Google principle does not allow user to transfer WhatsApp directly with the official version. In this case, you need to install Enhanced Version of WhatsApp temporarily. Please refer to the instructions below to install Enhanced Version of WhatsApp:
1. Please uninstall the official version of WhatsApp on your phone.
2. Click the link below to download and install the the enhanced version of WhatsApp:
Note:Please do not launch any operaton after completing the installation process.
1. Please make sure that the PhoneTrans is turned on your phone. And if you turn on many apps on your phone at the same time, please switch to PhoneTrans interface.
2. Please click the “Next Step” of PhoneTrans on your computer. Then, please click Permission option. (Take Samsung S8 for an example)
3. Then, please turn on Storage option.
4. Next, please click “Allow” option.
If you run into the technical problems about PhoneTrans, to help us make better analysis and find a solution for you soon, please send the log file to iMobie Support Team
It is easy to send log:
Open PhoneTrans> Click Feedback button > Click Submit
Open PhoneTrans > Click Feedback button > Click Submit