iMobie Support Team is here to provide solutions, tips and helpful information when you need it most. And if you have any questions or problems, we're here to help. All you request will be answered within 24 hours.
If you just get a new phone, the Developer options usually are hidden. To launch Developer options, please refer to the steps below:
1. Go “Settings” on SONY > Select “About phone” options.
2. Tap “Build Number” several times, you will see a message “You are now a developer!” on mobile screen. After that, please return to the “Settings”, and you will see “Developer options”.
In order to access and manage the data on your Android device easily, you need to turn on USB debugging option. To enable USB debugging on SONY, please make sure you have enabled Developer options and then follow steps below:
1. Go to Settings > Go to Developer options > Tap USB debugging option.
2. When the message pops up as below, click OK to allow USB debugging.
The USB debugging option is usually not launched when you get the new device. To enable USB debugging on Android 4.0, please follow the detailed steps below:
Go to Settings > Tap Developer Options and enable it.
People may change wallpapers frequently to follow the fashion trends. Please follow the detailed steps to change wallpapers:
1. Firstly, please click “Settings” and choose “Themes”.
2. Then, please choose the preferred theme based on your needs.
3. After that, please click the apply icon and click “OK” directly.
In order to meet customers’ needs, Sony provides multi-language. Please follow the steps below to switch and choose the preferred language:
1. Go “Settings” > language & input > Language.
2. Tap “Language”, select you preferred language. After that, please click “OK”.
When your device is not always responding to commands, a hard reset might be your optimal choice. Please follow the steps below to restore Sony to factory settings:
1. Go “Settings” > Backup & reset.
2. Scroll down, tap “Factory data reset” > click “Reset Phone”.
We sometimes set different kinds of ringtones to meet our personal taste. Please follow the steps below to set ringtone:
1. Go “Settings” > “Sound & notification” > Phone ringtone.
2. Choose the preferred ringtone, and then tap “Done”.
Connecting mobile data or Wi-Fi are two ways to access Internet. Here are detailed steps of how to connect your Sony to the Internet:
Connect Sony to Mobile Data:
1. From the home screen, tap “Apps” > “Settings” > “Data usage”.
2. Press “Mobile data” to activate this function.
Connect Sony to WiFi:
1. Go to “Apps” > “Settings” > WLAN.
2. Choose a WiFi and input the password to connect.
How to set screen password on Sony? Please follow instruction below to set it:
1. Go to Settings > Choose Security > Tap Screen lock.
2. Tap Password > Enter the password you want to set > Tap Continue.
3. Confirm your password then click OK.
How to delete photos in batches on Sony? Please follow the steps below to make it easily.
1. Open the Album application > Choose unwanted photos > Click Trash Box icon.
2. Tap Delete to delete items.
How to take a screenshot on Sony? Please follow the steps below to make it easily.
1. Find the page you want to capture.
2. Press the Power button and the Volume down button at the same time.
3. You can find screenshots in the "Screenshots" folder in the default Pictures app.
We can adjust the brightness on Sony based on our needs. Please follow the steps below to adjust the brightness on Sony.
1. Go to Settings > Choose Display > Tap Brightness.
2. Drag the slider to adjust the brightness. Then, tap OK.