Part 1: Getting Started
First download to install PhoneRescue on your computer, and check the interface to facilitate routine use of this iOS data recovery utility.
Check all types of files that PhoneRescue supports to recover.
Give a list of the recovery modes provided by PhoneRescue.
List detailed situations for iOS device users to check which recovery mode is the most suitable.
Part 2: Retrieve Data Directly from iOS Device
A simple and easy-to-use guide for fresh PhoneRescue users to retrieve data straightly from iOS device.
Part 3: Recover iOS Data by Extracting Backup from Computer
Versatile iOS data recovery utility to extract iTunes backup of your iOS device for data rescue.
Part 4: DFU Mode to Recover Lost Data
To retrieve lost data thoroughly, choosing DFU Mode would be a perfect choice. Its visualized guide presents you distinct operation procedures to enter into that mode.
A brief introduction to DFU mode and give the steps to exit DFU mode.
Part 5: PhoneRescue Technical Support & FAQs
Technical support & FAQs for PhoneRescue, including video tutorials, frequently asked questions, and product suggestion.
One-stop Solution to Free Up Space on Your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch Learn more >
Styles Up Music, Apps and Everything on Your iPhone iPad & iPod Learn more >
The Only App Transfer for Moving Apps among iPhone & iPad Learn more >
Transfer, Organize & Enjoy Your iPhone iPad Photos Learn more >
Recommended user guide
- How to Retrieve Deleted Messages on iPhone
- How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone
- How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone
- How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone
- Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes
- Transfer Music from iPod to Computer
- Transfer Music from iPhone to Mac
- Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer
- Music from iPod to iTunes on Mac
- Transfer Music from iPod to iTunes
- What is the Other on iPhone
- Download Sharepod Free Alternative
- Free iPhone Music Transfer
- How to Update iOS 8 on iDevices