How to Do if iMobie Software Fails to Detect Your Backup?
Recently, Apple has updated macOS Mojave (10.14) to provide better performance and experience. However, some users may meet that iMobie software fails to detect iTunes backups on Mac computer running OS 10.14, including AnyTrans, PhoneRescue, MacClean and PhoneClean.
It is caused because Apple blocks the permission of backup with macOS 10.14. Here, we provide this detailed guide to help solve this issue with few clicks. Please follow the steps below:
1. Click Apple logo at the upper left corner of the screen > Click System Preferences.
2. Click Security & Privacy option.
3. If you have set the lock for your computer, please type the password to unlock your computer.
4. Click Full Disk Access – Privacy > Click + button > Choose iMobie software (AnyTrans/PhoneRescue/MacClean/PhoneClean) from Applications.
5. After adding iMobie software (AnyTrans/PhoneRescue/MacClean/PhoneClean), you will see them in Full Disk Access. Then restart iMobie software to detect your backups.
Here, we take PhoneRescue for example to show iTunes backups.