How to Move Song from iPod classic to iTouch 5
Learn how to move Song from iPod classic to iTouch 5. Find iMobie experts advice on Song from iPod classic to iTouch 5 with ease.
Your Ultimate iPhone, iPod, iPad Manager
Free download this award-winning software so that you can make use of it after reading this article.
Letter from iMobie User:
I have iPod classic 5G with a bunch of songs on it. Now I have got a new iTouch 5 saved onto my computer with iTunes. I am trying to move song from iPod classic 5G to iTouch 5, But I can't figure out how. I'm very frustrated that iTunes just doesn't support to transfer my own music from iPod back to computer.
Answer from iMobie Team:
If you want to move song from iPod classic to iTouch 5 but keep everything intact on the iTouch 5, you can find a decent song Transfer program like AnyTrans. As you know, the content on your iTouch 5 must be the same as from iTunes library. But with a third party app, you are able to do this without compromising existing song on iTouch 5.
AnyTrans is everything you need to move song from iPod classic 5G to iTouch 5. Lately updated to support: iPhone 5, iPod touch 5, new iPod nano 7, the new iPad, iPhone 4S/4, iPod nano 6, etc. Trying to work around slow & troublesome iTunes sync, AnyTrans gives you a hand to manage iPhone/iPad/iPod without any limits; restore iTunes library from iPods; transfer music across iDevices etc.
Can I Move Song from iPod classic to iTouch 5
Before starting, you can free download AnyTrans and get it installed on your computer. It is worry-free from virus or any other potential security hazards to your PC. After a few seconds seconds setting up process, you can check it's main interface as below.
How to Use AnyTrans to Move Song
Connect your iPod classic 5G and iTouch 5 with computer via USB cables. AnyTrans will automatically load all media content on your devices and also iTunes library. You can also give it a check on how many free space remains. Learn how to get more space on iPhone iPad iPod touch
Click on the "Music" to enter the manage page.
Keep target song files highlidghted and click To Device (Or you can right click the mouse and select To Device). Then AnyTrans will help you instantly move song from iPod classic 5G to iTouch 5.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Put Movie from iPod touch 4G to iPhone 5 - On this page, we'll discuss about how to put movie from ipod touch 4g to iphone 5...Read more >>
- How to Transfer Music from iPod shuffle 3G to iPhone 5 - On this page, we'll discuss about how to transfer music from ipod shuffle 3g to iphone 5...Read more >>
- How to Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer - How about transferring music from iPhone to computer? This is the best...Read more >>
- Transfer Music from Old iPhone - iMobie Guide: How to Transfer Music from Old iPhone to a new iPhone ...Read more >>
Related external source
- iTunes - iTunes is a media player computer program, used for playing, downloading, saving, and organizing digital music and video files on desktop or laptop computer.
- iPod classic 5G - Second full redesigned iPod with a slimmer case.Hardware and firmware updated with 60 GB model replaced with 80 GB.