Can I Transfer App from iPhone to iPad 4
This article will share a new way to transfer App files from iphone onto ipad 4. One simple and professional tool you need is AnyTrans.
Your Ultimate iPhone, iPod, iPad Manager
Why not start downloading this versatile software? So that you can make use of it after reading this Apple Support article.
Letter from iMobie User:
I have iPhone with a bunch of Apps on it. Now I have got a new iPad 4 saved onto my computer with iTunes. I am trying to transfer App from iPhone to iPad 4, But I can't figure out how. I'm very frustrated that iTunes just doesn't support to transfer my own music from iPod back to computer.
Answer from iMobie Team:
Just get a new iPad 4 and want to transfer App from iPhone to the new one? Apple iTunes gives a general solution for syncing iTunes library with iPad 4 but probably you still need a third party tool to transfer App from iPhone to iPad 4.
AnyTrans is a professional iPhone to iPad 4 transfer which can freely transfer videos, photos, ebooks music with fast speed. So if you are tired and sick of mazy iTunes settings, then probably you should use AnyTrans to manage iDevices because it will only transfer the wanted App files. The entire syncing process will be greatly shortened.
Can I Transfer App from iPhone to iPad 4 by Using AnyTrans
The first thing you need to do is to download AnyTrans for free. Thanks to user-friendly and intuitive design, there is no secret in using this app. Below is the main screenshot of AnyTrans. You'll see it once you finish the installation.
How to Use AnyTrans to Transfer App
Connect your iPhone and iPad 4 with computer via USB cables. AnyTrans will automatically load all media content on your devices and also iTunes library. You can also give it a check on how many free space remains. Learn how to get more space on iPhone iPad iPod touch
On the homepage of AnyTrans, click on "Apps" button to enter the manage page.
Highlight the App files you choosed and click To Device option (Shortcut: Right click the mouse and select To Device). Then you can leave it alone and AnyTrans will auto transfer App from iPhone to iPad 4.
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on an iPhone - Deleted some vital text messages on iPhone by mistake? After reading this article, you can learn...Read more >>
- How Can I Recover Deleted Photos from My iPhone? - Start downloading PhoneRescue so that you can make use of it after reading this tutorial.Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone? - This article offers you a quick method to solve about how to recover deleted contacts from iPhone...Read more >>
- Transfer Music from Old iPhone - iMobie Guide: How to Transfer Music from Old iPhone to a new iPhone ...Read more >>
Related external source
- iTunes - iTunes is a media player computer program, used for playing, downloading, saving, and organizing digital music and video files on desktop or laptop computer.
- iPod touch 5G - New aluminum design with colored case options. Features improved cameras along with A5 processor, Siri, and longer 4" Retina display.