How to Transfer Movies from iPhone to iPad
Looking for a solution about how to transfer Movie from iPhone to iPad? Follow iMobie expert’s advice to make it in 3 Steps.
Download AnyTrans to quickly transfer movies, songs, pictures and videos from iPhone to iPad, compatible with any iPhone and iPad model.
Letter from iMobie User:
We have several iPad mini in my family and would like to use our iPhone as a way of keeping our movie libraries on each device in sync. You normally download music to iPod with iTunes. Can you transfer movie from iPhone to iPad mini?
Answer from iMobie Team:
Just get a new iPad and want to transfer movie from iPhone to this new iPad? Apple iTunes gives a general solution for syncing iTunes library with iPad but probably you still need a third party tool to directly transfer data from iPhone to iPad.
As long as you keep using iTunes, you'll find it is impossible to get movie transferred among multiple devices. At this moment, you can simply find a versatile iTunes Alternative for iPhone/iPad/iPod management. We recommand you AnyTrans because of its flexibility. Thanks to supporting multiple devices at once, it will copy movie from iPhone to iPad mini/Air/Pro with one single click.
How Can I Transfer Movie from iPhone to iPad with AnyTrans
We provide free trial download for AnyTrans so that you can try it without any charge. By the way, to use this app is pretty easy no matter you are an experienced user or not. After few seconds’ installation, you'll see below main interface of AnyTrans.
AnyTrans iPhone to iPad Transfer
Connect your iPhone and iPad with computer via USB cables. AnyTrans will automatically load all media content on your devices and also iTunes library. You can also give it a check on how many free space remains.
You May Like: How to Free Up iPhone Space
After plugging in your devices, choose iPhone and click its Video > Movies.
How to Transfer Movies from iPhone to iPad – Step 2
Select movies you want to transfer, and click To Device button to move them to your iPad, which may take you some minutes if the movie is large in size.
How to Transfer Movies from iPhone to iPad – Step 3
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on an iPhone - Deleted some vital text messages on iPhone by mistake? After reading this article, you can learn...Read more >>
- How Can I Recover Deleted Photos from My iPhone? - Start downloading PhoneRescue so that you can make use of it after reading this tutorial.Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone? - This article offers you a quick method to solve about how to recover deleted contacts from iPhone...Read more >>
- Songs Won't Sync from iTunes to iPhone - On iMobie Help page, we will discuss why some songs won't sync from ...Read more >>
Related external source
- iTunes - iTunes is a media player computer program, used for playing, downloading, saving, and organizing digital music and video files on desktop or laptop computer.
- iPod touch 5G - New aluminum design with colored case options. Features improved cameras along with A5 processor, Siri, and longer 4" Retina display.