3 Steps to Transfer Music/Songs Between iPhone and iPad
No matter you want to transfer music from iPhone to iPad, or transfer songs from iPad to iPhone, in this guide you will get a quick & easy way to make it.
Free download AnyTrans on your computer firstly, and then follow us to transfer music from iPhone to iPad, or transfer songs from iPad to iPhone.
My mother bought many songs off of her iPad last night and she is not sure how to get them onto her iPhone. Is there any way to transfer the music? - A User from Answers Yahoo
I have music on my iPhone 4s and I want to transfer them to my iPad. And I did not by these songs off of iTunes, I transferred them from my computer. - A User from Answers Yahoo
Just like the questions mentioned above, many people are facing the same problem – can’t get a way to transfer music from iPhone to iPad or from iPad to iPhone. If you are also stuck on this problem, congratulations, this post is what you are looking for. In this guide we will offer you a way to share music between iPhone and iPad, no matter you want to transfer music from iPad to iPhone, or transfer songs from iPhone to iPad, you can make it with a few clicks.
When it comes to transferring music from iPad to iPhone, or from iPhone to iPad, normally, the first solution we thought is iTunes syncing. However, iTunes just allows you to sync music from computer or iTunes library to iPhone or iPad, and transferring music from iDevice to back to iTunes or computer is not supported, let alone transferring music from one iDevice to another.
To help you share music between iPhone and iPhone with ease, in this guide we will recommend you a fantastic iPhone to iPad/iPad to iPhone transfer tool – AnyTrans, which allows you to transfer music, playlists, ratings, and plays from one iDevice to another directly without iTunes. Before starting the tutorial about how to transfer music from iPad to iPhone or from iPhone to iPad with AnyTrans, let’s make a brief introduction about the tool we’ll use.
The Tool We’ll Use:
Just like its name shows, AnyTrans is designed to transfer and manage any kind of iOS data and files. AnyTrans can transfer more than 24 types of iOS data, like Music, Videos, Photos, Apps, Contacts, Messages Notes, etc. Especially, it does great in transferring and managing music and songs, like:
- Supports syncing music from computer or iTunes library to iPhone iPad without easing any existing data on device.
- Supports transferring music from iPhone iPad back to computer or iTunes library. This is not supported by iTunes.
- During syncing, playlists, rating, plays also will be transferred as well as songs.
- Supports transferring music and songs between two iDevices directly. No matter you want to get music from iPhone to iPad, or from iPad to iPhone, AnyTrans helps you make it.
- Compatible with all the models of iPhone and iPad, including iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/6/6s/SE, and iPad 1/2, iPad Air, iPad Pro, etc.
How to Transfer Music Between iPhone and iPad Directly with AnyTrans
No matter you want to transfer music from iPhone to new iPad, or get songs from iPad to newly bought iPhone, you can follow the tutorial below to make it. Let’s move on!
Step 1: Free download AnyTrans on your computer (PC or Mac), install & run it. And then connect both of your iDevices to computer with its USB cable.
Step 2: On homepage of AnyTrans, select Audio > click Music.
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPad/iPad to iPhone – Step 2
Step 3: Select the songs you want to transfer > Click To iDevice to transfer selected songs to target iPhone or iPad.
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPad/iPad to iPhone – Step 3
- This tutorial is also can be applied to transfer music from iPhone to iPod, or iPad to iPod, even iPhone to iPhone and iPad to iPad. Anyway, you want to transfer music from one iDevice to another, you can follow this guide to make it.
- With AnyTrans, you also can delete multiple or all songs from iPhone iPad at once.
The Bottom Line
As you can see, it is not difficult to transfer music from iPad to iPhone or from iPhone to iPad with the help of AnyTrans. To help you manage your music better, here we list you some posts you may like:
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Music from iTunes Library to Flash Drive – Follow this guide to export iTunes music to flash drive for backup. Read More >>
- How to Get Music from iPhone Back to Computer – Follow us to transfer iPhone music to computer in minutes. Read More >>
- How to Sync Playlists from iTunes to iPhone – Read this post to sync playlist to iPhone without erasing data. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Music from iPhone to Mac – This guide will show you how to transfer music from iPhone to Mac easily. Read More >>
Related external source
- iTunes - iTunes is a media player computer program, used for playing, downloading, saving, and organizing digital music and video files on desktop or laptop computer.
- iPod touch 5G - New aluminum design with colored case options. Features improved cameras along with A5 processor, Siri, and longer 4" Retina display.