How Can I Transfer Music from iTouch to iPad 4
Learn how to Transfer Music from iTouch to iPad 4. This page will give you a simple software that can help you Transfer Music from iTouch to iPad 4.
All-in-one iPhone, iPod, iPad Manager
Free download this award-winning software so that you can make use of it after reading this article.
Letter from iMobie User:
I just bought an iPad 4 and I want to transfer my music from iTouch to the Pad. I quit iTunes because everytime I use it for managing both devices, it gives big headaches. Do I need special software to do this? If so, I would love a recommendation.
Don't Miss: How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes
Answer from iMobie Team:
Just get a new iPad 4 and want to transfer music from iTouch to the new pad? Apple iTunes gives a general solution for syncing iTunes library with iPad but probably you still need a third party tool to transfer music from iTouch to iPad.
AnyTrans can always work through annoying iTunes limits, to transfer music from iTouch 1 to iPad 4 is just one example. AnyTrans is the ideal music Transfer application for both naive and experienced users. Below are 1-2-3 steps that show you how to transfer files over multiple Apple devices.
Can I Transfer Music from iTouch 1 to iPad 4 by Using AnyTrans
First of all, AnyTrans is completely clean and safe to use. You can get it here. And after few seconds installation, you can make use of it by following steps. Below is the main interface of AnyTrans.
How to Use AnyTrans to Transfer Music
Connect your iTouch 1 and iPad 4 with computer via USB cables. AnyTrans will automatically load all media content on your devices and also iTunes library. You can also give it a check on how many free space remains. Learn how to get more space on iPhone iPad iPod touch
Click on "Audio" > choose the "Music" to enter the manage page.
Highlight the music files you choosed and click To Device option (Shortcut: Right click the mouse and select To Device). Then you can leave it alone and AnyTrans will auto transfer music from iTouch 1 to iPad 4.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How about Transfer Audio from iPod classic 5G to iPod Photo - On this page, we'll discuss about how to transfer audio from ipod classic 5g to ipod photo...Read more >>
- How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone 5 - On this page, we'll discuss about how to transfer music from iphone to iphone 5...Read more >>
- Resetting iPod nano and iPod shuffle - On this iMobie Guide page, you will learn to reset iPod nano, iPod shuffle...Read more >>
- Free More Space on iPhone - Tied up with limited iPhone storage space? Now this iMobie Help page will ...Read more >>
Related external source
- iTunes - iTunes is a media player computer program, used for playing, downloading, saving, and organizing digital music and video files on desktop or laptop computer.