Transfer Music from the new iPad to iPhone
Looking for a solution about how to Transfer Music from the new iPad to iPhone? Find iMobie experts advice on Music from the new iPad to iPhone with ease.
Your Ultimate iPhone, iPod, iPad Transfer
Download this professional software for free so that you can make use of it after reading this article.
Letter from iMobie User:
Is there a way to transfer the music from the new iPad to iPhone without losing anything on the phone? Please just show me an workable App which is capable of transferring music from the new iPad to iPhone so that I can download it and get this done immediately.
Related iPhone Article: How to Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer
Answer from iMobie Team:
If you want to transfer music from the new iPad to iPhone, you have great chance to get mad with iTunes. So this iMobie Guide aims to tell about how to transfer music from the new iPad to iPhone with AnyTrans.
AnyTrans is made for managing iPhone/iPod/iPad content without iTunes limits. If you want to populate iPhone, iPad, iPod with music, movies, TV shows, music videos, Podcasts, iTunes U, iBooks, Audiobook, voice memo or ringtones, which require syncing through iTunes, you know how slow and tedious it can be. That’s why we brought about this all-in-one the new iPad to iPhone Transfer program.
How about Transfer Music from the new iPad to iPhone by Using AnyTrans?
First of all, AnyTrans is completely clean and safe to use. You can get it here. And after a few seconds installation, you can make use of it by following steps. Below is the main interface of AnyTrans.
How to Use AnyTrans to Transfer Music
Connect your the new iPad and iPhone with computer via USB cables. AnyTrans will automatically load all media content on your devices and also iTunes library. You can also give it a check on how many free space remains. Learn how to get more space on iPhone iPad iPod touch
Click on "Audio" > choose the "Music" to enter the manage page.
Highlight the music files you choosed and click To Device option (Shortcut: Right click the mouse and select To Device). Then you can leave it alone and AnyTrans will auto transfer music from the new iPad to iPhone.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How about Get Audio from iPod nano 5G to iPhone 4S - On this page, we'll discuss about how to get audio from ipod nano 5g to iphone 4s...Read more >>
- How to Transfer Music from iPod classic 1G to iPod nano 7G - On this page, we'll discuss about how to transfer music from ipod classic 1g to ipod nano 7g...Read more >>
- Move Music from iPhone to Computer - iMobie Guide: How to move music from iPhone to computer for free...Read more >>
- How to Transfer Music from iPod to Computer - How can I transfer music from iPod to computer in case my PC hard drive ...Read more >>
Related external source
- iPod touch 5G - New aluminum design with colored case options. Features improved cameras along with A5 processor, Siri, and longer 4" Retina display.
- iPad 3 - The new iPad sports the new dual core A5X processor with quad-core graphics, and a Retina Display with a resolution of 2,048 by 1,536 pixels.