Although there are dozens of instant messaging apps available in the market, Line has a good share of users all thanks to the amazing features it provides to its users. If you have used the app before, you would know what all it lets you do without charging you a penny. The only downside of the app is it does not let you easily transfer Line messages from your old device to your new one, a new iPhone, for example.
In order to migrate your Line messages from your old iPhone over to a new one, you are going to need to use certain transfer apps to do the task on your device. The question is, though, how do you know what is the best app to transfer your Line chat history to your new iPhone? Just read on to get answer.
How to Transfer Line to New iPhone
AnyTrans for iOS is an application that allows you to manage as well as transfer content to and from your iOS-based devices. The app contains hundreds of features to make your everyday tasks easier on your iPhones and iPads.
If you would like to know the advantages of using AnyTrans for iOS to transfer your Line chat history, this section will provide you with the information you are looking for. The following are the reasons why you should consider using the aforementioned app to get your Line messages migrated over to your new iPhone.
- Fast Transfers – the app only takes a few seconds to get all of your Line messages transferred over to your new iPhone.
- Easy-to-use – it is extremely easy to use the app to get your Line messages transferred. You will have no issues using the app even if you are new to computers.
- All Transfer – if you would like for all of your Line messages to be transferred at once, you can do that as well with the app.
- Multiple Formats – the app provides you with multiple formats to save your messages in. You can choose TXT, HTML, or PDF as the file that will have your Line messages in it.
- Backup and Restore for Line. It also allows you to backup and restore your line messages.
Now, Free Download AnyTrans for iOS on your computer, and then follow the steps below to transfer Line from iPhone to iPhone easily.
Step 1 Run AnyTrans > Connect your two iPhones to the computer via USB cables > Click on “Device Manager”, and then choose “Social Messages Manager” to continue.
Step 2 Move to “Line” and choose “iPhone to iPhone” mode.
Step 3 Choose your source device and target device > Click on Right Arrow to transfer Line messages to you new iPhone. The daya of Line on the target device will be replaced by the Line messages on your source device.
The Bottom Line
If you are looking for ways on how to transfer Line messages to another phone, the above guide has got a great app to let you perform the task on your computer. We hope it makes your transfer task easier and seamless.