How to Access Shared Links in Safari on iPhone and iPad
How to access, add or delete shared links in Safari on iPhone or iPad? Just read this post to get the detailed information.
This all-around iPhone/iPad/iPod content transfer tool can let you have a better management of your important data. You can download it to have a try after reading this guide.
Apple's iPhone 7 is expected to launch in 2016, have you prepared well for the new round of iPhone to iPhone Upgrade? If not yet, you can take a minute to read our comprehensive and detailed How to Transfer iOS Data from an Old iPhone to a New iPhone tutorial.
Sometimes, you may only want to see the links shared from some technology or news accounts that you are interested instead of crowded contents shared by your friends. Actually, you can easily access only the shared links in Safari if your iDevice running on iOS 7 and later. In other words, you can use it as news reader with this feature. Let's start to see how you can access it.
How to Access Shared Links in Safari on iPhone iPad
Step 1. Open Safari on your iPhone or iPad.
Step 2. Tap on Bookmarks icon.
Step 3. Tap on @ icon and you will see all the links shared by Twitter accounts that you are following.
If you want to add one account to shared links, you can: Go to Safari > Tap Bookmarks button > Tap @ > Find the installed social media apps that can be added > Turn it on > Tap Done.
If you want to delete one subscription from shared links, you can: Open Safari > Tap Bookmarks button > Tap @ > Tap subscriptions > Tap the delete button > Tap Delete.
Bonus Tip：How to Manage iPhone iPad iPod Contents in a Smart Way
Like many iPhone, iPad or iPod users, you may always use iTunes to manage your important data, but don’t you think it is kind of complicated and time-consuming when using this program? What’s worse, it will not allow you to transfer any files from your iPhone to computer with it. If you prefer one easier way to manage your iDevice, one professional iOS data transfer tool named AnyTrans can be your best choice. Why?
1. It supports managing music, photos, videos, contacts, messages, notes, Safari bookmarks, apps etc.
2. It can let you transfer most of the important data from iDevice to iDevice, iDevice to computer/iTunes and vice versa.
How to Manage iPhone iPad iPod Contents in a Smart Way
The Bottom Line
Hope this guide can help you solve some Safari shared links related problems. If you are interested in AnyTrans, just click here to have a 7-day free trial!
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Put Music on iPhone Directly – This post will teach you how to put music on iPhone with/without iTunes. Read More >>
- Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer – This guide will help you transfer music from iPhone to computer in 3 easy steps. Read More >>
- Export Safari Bookmarks from iPhone/iPad/iPod touch – This post offers a way to download the bookmarks on your iOS devices. Read More >>
- How to Clear Safari History and Cookies in iOS 9 – This guide will show you the way to clear Safari history and cookies easily. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>