Why My iPhone Apps Unexpectedly Closed
App quits unexpectedly when using your iPhone or iPad? Read on this short tutorial to find out a general troubleshooting.
Download this award-winning application so that you can make use of it after reading this Why My iPhone Apps Unexpectedly Closed guide.
Are you having troubles with some apps that used to quit suddenly on your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. After unexpectedly closed, these naughty apps will repeatedly return you to the device's Home screen.
Apple has explained that the primary cause for apps closing unexpectedly is a device running low on memory allocated for applications (this problem has been largely alleviated after introducing A4 processor).
Don't Miss: How to Copy Candy Crush Data between iPhone iPad
According to a Cnet article, the problem has nothing to do with how much data is stored on the device, since that memory is allocated separately. The device is simply running too many memory-intensive tasks, thus consuming all the available application memory.
Anyway, if you have met this problem and want to seek a solution, then please follow below troubleshooting.
Troubleshooting iPhone iPad Apps that Quit Unexpectedly
1. Make sure that your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad is running the latest version of iPhone OS. To do so: Settings > General > About > Version:
2. Check if there is new version is available for that app. Or backup it to computer first (learn how-to), and reinstall it on your idevice to see if the problem persists.
3. If you have multiple problematic apps at the same time, then you'd better consider a resetting for your device.
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Copy and Transfer iPhone App to iPad - Want to copy and transfer iPhone apps to iPad without paying twice... Read more >>
- How to Get Apps from iPod touch to iPhone - Get a new iPhone 5 and want to continue the app games on iPod touch... Read more >>
- Transfer Games from iPhone to iPhone - How can I copy and transfer game saves from old iPhone to new iPhone 5... Read more >>
- Transfer iPhone Purchases to iTunes - This iMobie Help page will show you the easiest method to transfer iPhone... Read more >>