iMobie Apple TV Wiki
iMobie Apple TV Wiki: a small network appliance designed to play digital content originating from the iTunes Store, Netflix, YouTube, etc.
Download and take a tour of AnyTrans, so that you can make use of it after reading this iMobie Apple TV Wiki.
Apple TV is a digital media receiver developed and sold by Apple Inc. It is designed to play digital content from the iTunes Store, Netflix, YouTube, or any Mac OS X or PC computer running iTunes onto an enhanced-definition or high-definition widescreen television.
Don't Miss: How Can I Move Music from iPhone to PC
Apple offered a preview of the device in September 2006 and began shipping it the following March. It initially shipped with a 40 GB hard disk; a 160 GB version was introduced two months later.
In September 2010, Apple announced 2G Apple TV. The new device can stream rented content from iTunes and video from computers or iOS device via AirPlay. The new version no longer has the hard drive; however, it does have an undocumented internal 8 GB flash storage, speculated to be used for smoother playback of streamed media.
A third generation of the device was introduced at an Apple event on March 7, 2012, with new features such as higher resolution (1080p) and a new user interface.
Apple TV Features:
Apple TV allows consumers to use an HDTV set to view photos, play music and watch video that originates from limited Internet services or a local network. The Apple TV had iTunes, Flickr, Mobileme/.Mac and YouTube. The second generation added Netflix.
- Users can access the iTunes Store directly through Apple TV to rent movies and TV shows and stream audio and video podcasts.
- Apple TV can display photos from Flickr and MobileMe in a slide show, with automatic cross-dissolve transitions.
- Netflix streaming integration was added in the September 2010 revision.
- Although Apple TV has a "Closed Captioning" setting, subtitles are not available for most iTunes media content.
Latest Apple TV Related Articles:
How to Transfer EPUB PDF Files to iPad - PhoneBrowse is the best iPad file transfer and manager freeware made for helping you access iPad file system freely.
Transfer Files from iPad to PC, iPad to Computer - How do you transfer Music, eBooks and other files from iPad to PC? Go find free iPad file browser software which helps you browse iPad file system.
Transfer iPod Music to iTunes Library - Have you make a backup to prevent crash on your computer? PodTrans Pro allows you transfer music from iPod to iTunes library for saving media content in it.
Copy Music from Computer to iPod - Used to use Windows Media Player to listen to music and want to learn about how to transfer and copy music from computer to iPod without iTunes?
More Related Articles You May Like
- Transfer iPhone Music to Computer - Step-by-step iPhone guide teaches you to transfer music from iPhone to PC. Read more >>
- How to Transfe/Move Data to iPhone 6 (Plus) - This article tells you how to transfer data to your iPhone 6 (Plus). Read more >>
- iPhone to iPhone Music Transfer - How to Transfer Music from Old iPhone to a new iPhone. Read more >>
- Copy Music from Computer to iPod - How to Copy Music from Computer to iPod without iTunes limits. Read more >>