How to Back up iPhone without iTunes or iCloud
If you are looking for the method on how to backup iPhone without iTunes or iCloud, you can read this guide to get the exact solution. Just follow this guide to backup your iPhone content to Mac/PC computer with ease.
This iPhone content manager can help you have a full control of your important data. Download it now and start to backup your iPhone to computer by following this guide.
No one dared to ensure he would never drop his iPhone or have it stolen. We know unexpected things always happen. It's really terrible because there might be some important content on your iPhone, such as your cherished photos, favorite music, great applications, and so on. You can hardly get all of them back once they are gone with your lost iPhone. So you may tend to backup your iPhone very now and then to avoid such horrible disaster.
Apple offers two ways to help users backup content on iPhone: iTunes and iCloud. It might be the most common methods firstly come to your mind when talking about backing up iPhone. But both of these two methods will not allow you to backup specific iPhone files or easily access to the backup files, which is quick inconvenient. So today will offer you another method that can enable you to choose what part of files on your device for backup.
Don't Miss: How to Sync Apps to iPhone with iTunes
The Tool You Need
To backup selective iPhone/iPad/iPod contents to your Mac or PC computer, one professional iOS data manager named AnyTrans is your first and best choice. Why?
1. It can help you backup almost all your important iPhone data to computer, like music, photos, videos, apps, contacts, messages, notes etc.
2. It also allows you to transfer your iPhone content to USB flash drive easily.
3. It enables you to add the backup files or any other files from computer to your iPhone without wiping any existing data.
How to Back up iPhone without iTunes/iCloud freely
Do make sure you've downloaded AnyTrans to your computer before starting to back up your iPhone.
Step 1. Connect your iPhone to your computer whiling running AnyTrans. A user-friendly interface will pop up as shown below.
How to Backup iPhone without iTunes/iCloud – Step 1
Step 2. Click on Content to Mac/PC option on the homepage.
How to Backup iPhone without iTunes/iCloud – Step 2
Step 3. Select the items you want to backup and click on Select button to set the destination on computer. Then click on Right Arrow to start the transfer.
How to Backup iPhone without iTunes/iCloud – Step 3
The Bottom Line
AnyTrans can be your best assistant in helping you have a better management of your iPhone/iPad/iPod content. Why not to have a 7-day free trial? If you like AnyTans and it's really helpful to backup your iPhone, please share it with other friends who may need help like you.
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- Transfer Songs from iPhone to Computer - This tip will show you how to transfer songs from your iPhone to computer. Read more >>
- Sync Apps to iPhone with iTunes - Follow this tip on how to sync apps to iPhone with iTunes. Read more >>
- Backup & Restore iPhone iPad with iTunes Simply - Wondering how to back up & restore iPhone, iPad with iTunes? Read more >>
- Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone 5c - Find how to transfer music from computer to iPhone 5c in this article. Read more >>