This post aims at telling you how to backup contacts on Samsung S7/S6/S5/S4/S3 in three different ways. Please follow this guide and choose the way catering to your needs most to backup contacts on Samsung.
Among all data on Samsung phone, it is doubtless that contacts are vital. However, countless accidents that cause contacts missing issues could occur, like mistaken deletion, broken device, failed OS upgrade. That’s why all Samsung users are suggested to backup contacts on Samsung.
Like iPhone users who can sync contacts to iCloud or backup contacts to computer via iTunes, Samsung users also have a variety of ways to backup contacts. Here in this post, we will show you three ways to backup contacts on Samsung. No matter you are using Samsung S7/S6/S5/S4/S3, these methods will all work.
Also Read: How to Download Music on Samsung >
To backup contacts on Samsung to computer easily, you will surely need the help of AnyTrans for Android.
AnyTrans for Android, developed by iMobie team, an Apple-trusted developer, has won much admiration as an Android data transfer. It has become the first choice for many users to backup contacts on Samsung because:
1. AnyTrans for Android can help you backup contacts on Samsung to computer in format like VCF and CSV, that is to say, you can view or print them whenever you want.
2. AnyTrans for Android allows you to select an export path and then store them anywhere you want. You don’t really have to spare any effort to find them on computer.
3. AnyTrans for Android is compatible with any models of Samsung phones, like Samsung S7/S6/S5/S4/S3.
4. AnyTrans for Android is the safest software. Like mentioned above, AnyTrans for Android is developed by an Apple certificated developer and it is now also Norton and McAfee secured. While using AnyTrans for Android to backup contacts on Samsung, accidents like data loss or information leakage would never occur.
Now, let’s see how to use AnyTrans for Andorid to backup contacts on Samsung.
Step 1Download AnyTrans for Android to your computer (PC and Mac will both do) and then launch it.
Step 2Scroll down to go to Category management page. Select Contacts to continue.
Step 3AnyTrans for Android would display you all contacts on your Android phone. Click the Settings button to choose an export path and output format, then select the contacts you want to backup, click on the To Computer button.
1. AnyTrans for Android can also help you backup other contents on Android to computer, like photos, call logs, music, calendar.
2. AnyTrans for Android can help you transfer contacts from a Samsung phone to another Android device directly, which means it can lend you a great favor while changing from an old Android device to a new Android device.
Backing up contacts on Samsung to Google account is easy and simple. However, you can only backup all contacts to Google account and it could be tricky to get back contacts from Google account to Samsung phone. If this is not what you want, please try Method 1.
Step 1Take your Samsung phone and go to Contacts. Tap on Settings (the three vertical dots), and tap on the option of Move device contacts to.
Step 2Click on Google and continue.
Step 3Confirm the selection. Your contacts will soon be backed up to Google account.
Backing up contacts on Samsung to SIM card is a smart choice, but it is definitely not safe enough. You can easily lose your phone with SIM card. Under this circumstance, we suggest you try Method 1.
Step 1Go to Contacts app on your Samsung phone and then click on Contacts from the menu, click on Manage Contact.
Step 2A list with lots of options would pop out. Select “Backup to SIM Card”.
Step 3Confirm the export. All selected contacts will soon be exported to SIM card.
Above are three methods to backup contacts on Samsung. No matter you are using Samsung S7/S6/S5/S4/S3, do give these methods a try! As you can see, using AnyTrans for Android to backup contacts on Samsung is so easy and AnyTrans for Android can help you more in managing data on Samsung phone. Why not download it now and give it a 7-day free trial?
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >