How to Backup iPhone Contacts to iCloud Selectively & Quickly
Want to backup contacts to iCloud from your iPhone? Besides syncing all contacts to iCloud from iPhone, looking for other ways of saving iPhone contacts to iCloud selectively? Read this article to get answer.
AnyTrans is an all-in-one iOS data management tool, which can help you backup your iPhone data to computer/iCloud in an easy way. Download it to have a try.
Saving iPhone contacts to iCloud is essential for Apple users to make a backup for this crucial data. When it relates to back up contacts to iCloud from iPhone, what we think of first is syncing all contacts from iPhone to iCloud with Wi-Fi connection.
Actually, besides the traditional method, there are multiple ways can help you backup iPhone contacts to iCloud, such as a tool named AnyTrans that we recommend to you. This tool not only enables you to transfer all iPhone contacts to iCloud for a backup, but also allows you to select specific contact to backup to iCloud. Moreover, this function is free for you.
Also Read: How to Backup iPhone/iPad to iCloud >
The Tool You Need
Before talking about how to backup iPhone contacts to iCloud selectively, let’s have a brief understanding about the tool we need.
As an award-winning iOS data management tool, AnyTrans is designed for helping users transfer their iPhone/iPad/iPod data in a more convenient way. It dedicates to managing and transferring kinds of iOS data including songs, ringtones, videos, photos, contacts, notes, calendars and so on. Besides, AnyTrans is also a professional iCloud content transfer tool with outstanding features like:
1. Offers you an alternative way to backup kinds iOS data from iDevice to iCloud in an easy and smart way, for instance, contacts, notes, photos, calendars and so on.
2. Lets you to manage your content in iCloud, you can add, edit and delete data on iCloud, in addition, you can export content from iCloud to computer for checking.
3. Allows you to transfer data from iCloud to computer, from iDevice/computer to iCloud, and even from iCloud to iCloud directly.
Now, install AnyTrans on your computer, and then follow steps below to backup contacts to iCloud with ease.
How to Backup iPhone Contacts to iCloud with AnyTrans
Step 1. Launch AnyTrans > Connect your iPhone to computer.
How to Backup Contacts to iCloud with AnyTrans - Step 1
Step 2. Click the button > Click Contacts.
How to Backup Contacts to iCloud with AnyTrans - Step 2
Step 3. Select contacts you need > Click to iCloud button to start backing up contacts from your iPhone to iCloud directly.
How to Backup Contacts to iCloud with AnyTrans - Step 3
Recently, AnyTrans adds the new function of downloading online videos from any websites. It supports downloading many types of formats like MOV, MKV, MP4, AVI, M4V, RMVB, WMV, FLV, RM, etc.
The Bottom Line
Believe that you must already clear about how to backup iPhone contacts to iCloud. As you can see, AnyTrans can help you easily backup contacts to iCloud just in 3 steps, and give you the ability to selectively backing up data. What’s more, with other powerful functions, AnyTrans brings your more convenience when using your iPhone/iPad/iPod. So, why not have a try on AnyTrans >
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Export iCloud Contacts to CSV – In this guide, you’ll find an easy way to export iCloud contacts to CSV. Read More >>
- How to Backup iCloud Photos to External Hard Drive – Follow this guide to move your iCloud photos to external hard drive with ease. Read More >>
- How to Delete All iCloud Contacts – Read this article to get 2 methods of deleting all iCloud contacts without effort. Read More >>
- How to Download Video from Internet to Laptop – This article will show you an easy way to download videos from Internet to laptop directly. Read More >>