How to Backup iPhone 7/7 Plus to Flash Drive
Want to backup iPhone 7 to flash drive but do not know how? This guide will tell you the easiest way to transfer iPhone 7 contents to Mac/PC computer as backup.
This professional iOS data manager can help you backup iPhone 7/7 Plus to flash drive easily. Download it now and follow the steps to make it.
Regularly backing up iPhone is a good habit, it can be a lifesaver if your new iPhone 7/7 Plus runs into any problem. You can backup iPhone 7 with iTunes on computer. However, the backup files can take up considerable storage space and you cannot view the backup contents. So you may think about backing up iPhone 7 to a USB flash drive, and is it possible? The answer is definitely Yes. Here in this iMobie guide, we will show you how to make it. Let’s get it on.
Also Read: Tips to Speed Up iPhone 7/7 Plus >
The Tool You Need
If you prefer to backup iPhone 7 to flash drive with ease, then one professional iOS data manager named AnyTrans can be your first and best choice. With it, you can:
- Backup iPhone 7/7 Plus to USB flash drive easily, including contacts, messages, songs, photos, videos, ringtones and more.
- Choose to backup all iPhone 7 contents at once or preview and select the contents you need.
- Access and view the backup files anytime you want.
How about give it a try? Click here to download AnyTrans and follow the steps below to backup your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus to USB flash drive.
How to Backup iPhone 7 to Flash Drive
Step 1. Open AnyTrans > Plug in your iPhone 7 > Click on Content to Mac/PC shortcut button.
How to Backup iPhone 7/7 Plus to USB Flash Drive – Step 1
Step 2. Select the files you want to backup > Click Select to set your flash drive as destination > Click the Right Arrow to start.
How to Backup iPhone 7/7 Plus to USB Flash Drive – Step 2
Or you can preview and select the contents you want to backup, here take photos for example.
Step 1. Scroll down on the homepage > Click on Photos > Select one category.
How to Backup iPhone 7 Photos to USB Flash Drive – Step 1
Step 2. Select the photos you want to backup > Click on To Computer button.
How to Backup iPhone 7 Photos to USB Flash Drive – Step 2
The Bottom Line
As you can see, AnyTrans can help you backup iPhone 7 to flash drive without effort. So why not give it a try? You can contact us via email if you meet any problem, we will help you out as soon as possible.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Videos from iPhone 7 to Computer – Read this tip to see how to copy videos from iPhone 7 to computer. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone 7 to Computer – Read this guide to know how to download iPhone 7 photos to computer easily. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Messages from iPhone 7 to Computer – This tip will show you a quick way to get messages from iPhone 7 to Mac/PC. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone 7 to Computer – This article tells you an easy way to transfer iPhone 7 contacts to computer as backup. Read More >>