How to Backup iPhone Calendar
How to backup calendar on iPhone? Read this post to learn a totally new way to backup iPhone calendar to computer safely.
Free download AnyTrans and start to backup calendar on iPhone safely after reading this guide about how to backup calendar on iPhone.
Backup iPhone Calendar
We know that Apple's iPhone includes a native Calendar Application that allows users' to keep track of their meetings, birthday parties, holidays, events and many other upcoming events. Although iCloud allows you to access these calendar evens anytime anywhere from any Apple devices, you may lose these calendars due to many reasons, such as, accidental deletion, device crash, failed upgrade, jailbreak, etc. Therefore, it is essential that you should backup iPhone calendar regularly so that you can easily retrieve them in pinch.
When it comes to backing up iPhone calendar, the first answer emerge in our mind is backing up with iCloud and iTunes, especially backing up with iCloud. Users just need to turn on iCloud and Calendars on their device, and then all the calendar events will be uploaded to iCloud server. While if you delete some event by accident when editing your calendar, the mistake also will be updated to iCloud, and your event lost forever.
Except backing up calendar with iCloud, you also can sync contacts from iPhone to computer with iTunes. While if you are unlucky and tap on wrong buttons, all your contacts on iPhone will be replaced by the contacts from computer. If your calendars mean a lot to you, it is not wrong to use a safer way to backup iPhone calendar. In this post we will show you how to back up calendar on iPhone safely.
The Tool You Need
To backup calendar on iPhone safely, all you need is a professional iPhone Management Tool that helps you backup any type of iOS content from iPhone iPad iPod touch to computer. iMobie AnyTrans is the tool like this. It allows you to selectively backup iPhone calendar to computer instead of backing up all the contents on your device. Free Download AnyTrans Now and follow us to backup calendar on iPhone with following tutorial.
How to Backup iPhone Calendar to Computer with AnyTrans
Step 1: Run AnyTrans on your computer (Mac or PC) > Connect your iPhone to computer.
How to Backup Calendar to Computer with AnyTrans – Step 1
Step 2: On Homepage of AnyTrans, click Calendar > Select the calendar events you want to backup > Click To Mac/PC.
How to Backup Calendar to Computer with AnyTrans – Step 2
- Before backing up iPhone calendar from iPhone to computer, you can set up the output folder and the format of exported calendar events by clicking Settings icon on Homepage of AnyTrans.
- Except backing up iPhone calendar, you can edit or delete calendar events with iMobie AnyTrans.
- This tutorial also can be applied to backup iPad or iPod touch's calendar.
The Bottom Line
As you can see, it is easy enough to backup iPhone calendar under the help of AnyTrans. In fact, except backing up calendar, you also can backup Contacts, Photos, Videos, Notes, Music and other iOS contents to computer or other iOS devices. Anyway, AnyTrans is the No.1 iPhone iPad Management tool you shouldn't miss it. Free Download AnyTrans to Explore More Now >
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Backup iPhone Contacts - Read this post to learn a new way to selectively back up iPhone contacts. Read more >>
- How to Backup iPhone Text Messages - This step-by-step tutorial teaches you to back up iPhone text messages with a few clicks. Read more >>
- How Do You Transfer Notes from iPhone to Computer - This step-by-step tutorial teaches you to backup iPhone notes to computer. Read more >>
- How to Backup iPhone Camera Roll Photos to Mac - This quick guide teaches you to back up camera roll photos from iPhone to Mac. Read more >>