How to Backup iPhone SMS to PC without Hassle
Searching for methods on how to backup SMS from iPhone to PC? Read and follow this guide to backup iPhone SMS to PC with ease.
This awarded iOS data management tool – AnyTrans can help you backing up kinds of iPhone data to computer effortlessly. Download it and follow this guide to backup iPhone SMS to PC in just 3 steps.
Nowadays, we use many services to contact with others like messages, phone calls, e-mails, Skype, Facebook Messenger, Viber and other chatting tools. Although there are so many choices, messages have its irreplaceable position anyway.
You use messages to communicate with your friends, family, loved ones and coworkers. Especially for loved ones, there must be lots of previous memories in your SMS communication. Also, there maybe some other kinds of vital SMS containing important info simply make you want to backup to computer for preservation, so that you can read it over and over again at anytime you want. Well, how to backup your iPhone SMS to a PC computer?
Backup iPhone SMS to PC
When talking about how to backup iPhone SMS to PC, you must think of using iTunes or iCloud. Undoubtedly, iTunes and iCloud give you the ability to create a backup containing SMS, however, you cannot view these messages directly. That is mean they can’t work it for you in this case. Therefore, in this guide we will recommend you a third party software – AnyTrans, which enables you to export messages from iPhone to PC to make a backup for this vital data.
Following tutorial will walk you through how to use AnyTrans to backup your iPhone SMS to your PC as a PDF, TXT, or HTML format. Next, let’s know more about the tool we need.
The Tool We Need
AnyTrans is a professional iOS data management tool, which engaged in iOS data transfer and content management. It recommended for many outstanding features like:
1. Allows you to selectively export text messages from iPhone to computer easily. And enables you to save SMS in 3 readable format including PDF, TXT and HTML so that you can view them at anytime or print out the messages.
2. Besides messages, it supports transferring almost all types of iOS data like photos, videos, notes, ringtones, playlists, etc. Whatever you want to transfer, AnyTrans helps you make it.
3. It compatible with both Windows & Mac, and supports all the models of iPhone. So, you can also follow this guide to backup iPhone messages to Mac with ease.
How to Backup SMS from iPhone to PC with AnyTrans
Now, download and install AnyTrans on your computer, and then follow the detailed steps to backup up iPhone SMS to PC.
Step 1.Launch AnyTrans and connect your iPhone to computer.
Step 2. Click to the category page and click Messages.
How to Backup SMS from iPhone to PC - Step 2
Note: If you haven’t backed up your device on the computer before, it will remind you to create a full backup for you iPhone in advance.
Step 3. Preview and select the messages you want to backup. Click Gear button to set export format and destination. Then click To Computer button in the upper right corner to start transferring SMS from iPhone to PC.
How to Backup SMS from iPhone to PC - Step 3
The Bottom Line
That’s all for how to backup SMS from iPhone to PC, hope this guide can bring you convenience on transferring your iPhone content. Besides messages, you can also use AnyTrans to selectively backup iPhone data to computer with fast speed, how about downloading AnyTrans to start a nice tour?
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Text Messages from Android to iPhone – When switching from Android to iPhone, follow this post to transfer messages to iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Extract SMS Text Messages from iPhone Backup – Read and follow this guide to extract SMS from iPhone backup easily. Read More >>
- How to View Text Messages on iCloud – In this guide, you’ll get a simple and fast way to view text messages on iCloud. Read More >>
- How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on iPhone – This article will show you a fast & simple way to find and recover deleted messages on iPhone. Read More >>