How to Backup iPod/iPod touch to New Computer with Ease
How to backup iPod to new computer without losing data? You can read this guide to get one simple method to help you transfer iPod content to new Mac or PC computer safely.
This easy-to-use iOS data transfer tool can let you manage your important iPod contents in a smart way. Download it now and then follow this guide to backup iPod to new computer in minutes.
When you try to transfer iPod content to new computer using iTunes, a popup window appears and says contents on iPod will be lost when syncing with it. That’s because Apple just allows users to sync iPod to only one computer at a time. It will erase your iPod data if you try to sync iPod to a new one. But it does not mean you just cannot backup iPod to a new computer without losing data. One iTunes alternative named AnyTrans can help you make it.
Brief Introduction of AnyTrans
AnyTrans is one professional Mac/PC based iOS data transfer tool that can always put your important iPod contents in the right place.
- It can help you backup iPod/iPod touch to new computer easily, and it will not erase any existing data on your device.
- It also allows you to preview and select the contents you want to transfer as per your needs, including music, photos, videos, audiobooks, podcasts, apps etc.
- What’s more, as an all-in-one iOS data transfer tool, AnyTrans supports multiple transferring directions, so you can easily transfer music or any other files from computer/iTunes to iPod and even from iPod to another device directly.
How about give it a try? First download AnyTrans on computer and then follow the steps below to transfer iPod content to new computer.
How to Backup iPod to New Computer
Step 1. Launch AnyTrans > Connect your iPod to computer > Click on Content to Mac/PC shortcut button on the homepage.
How to Backup iPod to New Computer with AnyTrans – Step 1
Step 2. Select the items you want to backup > Click on Select button to set the destination > Click on Start Transfer.
How to Backup iPod to New Computer with AnyTrans – Step 2
Or you can also create iTunes backup with AnyTrans: click on Backups icon on the homepage and then click on Backup button to backup device to iTunes.
How to Create iTunes Backup with AnyTrans
The Bottom Line
As you can see, you can easily backup iPod to new Mac/PC computer with the help of AnyTrans. You can also use it to manage your iPhone and iPad contents. Take a tour with AnyTrans now >
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Sync iPod to New Computer – This guide tells you how to sync iPod to new computer without data loss. Read More >>
- How to Transfer iTunes Music to New Computer – Read this guide to get two ways to transfer iTunes music to new computer. Read More >>
- How to Transfer iPod Music to iTunes – Want to transfer music from iPod to iTunes but do not know how? Read More >>
- How to Transfer Music from Computer to iPod – In this post you will learn how to transfer music from computer to iPod. Read More >>