How to Backup Photos from iPad/iPad mini
How to backup photos from iPad? iMobie AnyTrans is one of the most helpful tool to backup iPad photos to computer and other iDevice.
Free download AnyTrans firstly and then backup iPad photos to iCloud, computer or other iDevices after reading this guide about how to backup photos from iPad/iPad mini.
With an iPad/iPad Mini, you can snap memorable moments, take screenshots, save images from App, Safari, Email, etc. With the photo collection grow, so does the desire to keep these photos safe. When it comes to backing up photos from iPad or iPad mini, normally people have 3 choices – backing up to iCloud server, computer or other iDevice. No matter where you tend to backup iPad photos to, this post will offer you detailed tutorials to teach you make it easily and quickly.
Don't Miss: How to Retrieve Deleted iPhone iPad Photos >
Part 1: How to Backup Photos from iPad/iPad mini to iCloud Server
For many iPhone/iPad/iPod touch uses, backing up photos to iCloud server always is the first choice. Because it is easy to use and without the limitation of time or space, all you need to do is enabling My Photo Stream on, and then every new snapped photo will be uploaded to iCloud server automatically. Follow us to turn on My Photo Stream on with steps below:
On your iPad or iPad mini, tap on Settings > iCloud > Photos > Turn on My Photo Stream if it is closed.
How to Backup Photos from iPad/iPad mini to iCloud Server
- iCloud only saves the last 1000 photos for 30 days.
- If your iPad is working with iOS 7 or latter, once you delete some photo from Camera Roll, the corresponding photo will be deleted from Photo Stream automatically.
Must Read: How Do I Retrieve Photos from iCloud >
If the photos on your iPhone is more than 1000, or you want to keep your photos for longer time instead of 30 days, you can read on this post to learn next method to backup photos from iPad or iPad mini to computer.
Part 2: How to Backup Photos from iPad/iPad mini to Computer
How to Backup Photos from iPad to Computer
Maybe you have known many ways to get photos from iPhone iPad to computer, while most of the methods you know only support transferring Camera Roll photos from iDevices to computer. If you want to backup all the photos from your iPad or iPad mini to computer, including Photo Stream, Photo Library and My Albums photos to computer, this post is what you are looking for. In this post we will offer you an easy and quick way to make it.
Tools You Need:
- iMobie AnyTrans – A fantastic iPad photo transfer tool
- A computer (Mac or PC)
- An iPad or iPad mini
- A USB cable for your iPad/iPad mini
Now Free Download AnyTrans and then then follow us to backup photos from iPad to computer with steps below:
Step 1: Install and launch AnyTrans on your computer, and then connect your iPad or iPad mini to computer with USB cable.
How to Backup Photos from iPad to Computer with AnyTrans – Step 1
Step 2: On Homepage of AnyTrans, click Photos > Select the type of photo album you want to backup (Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Photo Library, Photo Share, My Albums, Photo Video) > Choose the iPad pictures you want to backup to computer > Click To Computer button.
How to Backup Photos from iPad to Computer with AnyTrans – Step 2
- Before backing up photos from iPad or iPad min to Mac or PC, you can set up the output folder for your iPad photos by clicking Setting icon on Homepage of AnyTrans.
- This method is suit for both of Mac and PC users. And this tutorial also can be applied to backup photos from iPhone or iPod to computer.
If you just get a new iDevice with larger storage capacity and want to backup photos from iPad to new iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. If you are struck in this situation, the following tutorial will show you how to backup photos from iPad to new iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Absolutely, you can't make it without outside help. Therefore, the iMobie AnyTrans is still the tool you need. Click Here to Free Download >
Part 3: How to Backup iPad Photos to New iPhone/iPad/iPod touch
Step 1: Open AnyTrans > Connect your iPad and new iDevice to computer with their USB cables.
Step 2: On Homepage of AnyTrans > Click iPad's Manage Page > Click Photos > Select the type of photo album you want to transfer > Choose the photos you want to transfer > Click Device button.
How to Backup Photos from iPad to Another Device with AnyTrans
- AnyTrans supports all the modes of iPhone, iPad and iPod. And it also can work well on Windows and Mac computer. No matter what device you want to backup iPad photos to, AnyTrans helps you make it in minutes.
- When transferring pictures with AnyTrans, all the photos on your device, including Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Photo Library and My Album photos, all can be transferred. And you won't lose any existing photo during transferring.
You May Like: How Can I Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPhone >
The Bottom Line
Doesn't it sound hard? With iMobie AnyTrans, wherever you want to backup photos from iPad to, you can easily make it. What's more, AnyTrans also feature you the ability of managing iPad photos to keep them organized. More than anything, except backing up photos, AnyTrans also supports backing up music, videos, contacts, notes, messages, calendars, etc. Now Download AnyTrans to Explore More >
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Backup iPhone Contacts - Read this post to learn a new way to selectively back up iPhone contacts. Read more >>
- How to Backup iPhone Text Messages - This step-by-step tutorial teaches you to back up iPhone text messages with a few clicks. Read more >>
- How Do You Transfer Notes from iPhone to Computer - This step-by-step tutorial teaches you to backup iPhone notes to computer. Read more >>
- How to Backup iPhone Camera Roll Photos to Mac - This quick guide teaches you to back up camera roll photos from iPhone to Mac. Read more >>