Most of us might have encountered Samsung photo loss caused by various situations, like system crash, accidental deletion, mistakenly formatted, water damaged, virus attack, etc. Things like those happen occasionally, no matter how carious we are. Since you can’t stop accidents from happening, the best way to avoid photo loss on Samsung is to backup your device regularly. In this way, you can easily get all lost photos back from the backup.
However, most smartphone users don’t make a habit of backing up their data like photos. Then when above situations do occur, Samsung data recovery software becomes the only option available for users to retrieve lost photos.
Here in this guide, we narrow down the best Samsung photo recovery software from thousands of Samsung data recovery program in the market, and share you the best 5 Samsung galaxy photo recovery tools in 2019. Also, showing you professional and comprehensive review on them so that you can choose the best one to help you recover deleted photos from Samsung.
Part 1. Best Samsung Galaxy Photos Recovery – What to Look for
A wide range of Samsung photo recovery software in the market boasting their capability of recovering deleted photos on Samsung phone, but judging which one is right for you can be confusing. And below are some key factors:
- First, it should be virus-free and user friendly.
- It should work well with all Samsung phones and tablets.
- It should be able to deal with all kinds of photo loss situations.
- It should provide professional technical support in case you will meet some trouble while using the software.
Part 2. Best Samsung Photo Recovery Software in 2018 – PhoneRescue for Android
PhoneRescue for Android has been trusted and highly recommended by millions of Android user for data recovery. 5 highlights make it to be the best one among so many Samsung photo recovery tools in the market: highest success rate, easy-to-use interface, simplest recovery procedure (1 click), fastest recovering speed and the capability of recovering from all photo loss situations.
- Highest Recovery Success Rate & 100% Secure – It has successfully helped millions of Android users recover deleted or lost data including photos.
- Fastest Recovering Speed – It only takes 5 minutes to recover over 3000 photos.
- Easy to Use – It asks no tech knowledge. With 3 simple steps and 1 click, you can get your deleted photos back.
- Direct Recovery to Photos App – The only software that supports recovering photos to Photos app on Samsung phone. Just like they were never got lost.
- Preview & Select Deleted Photos before Recovering – It allows you to preview the deleted photos with detailed info before recovering. Also, you can choose the photos you prefer most to recover.
- Compatible with All Samsung Models – PhoneRescue for Android is compatible with all Samsung phones: galaxy S, galaxy Note, galaxy J, galaxy A, galaxy C.
- Widest Coverage of File Types – Besides photos, it also supports recovering deleted messages, contacts, apps, videos, WhatsApp messages, Line messages, etc.
- Unlock Locked Android Phone – Besides data recovery feature, it also powerful enough to unlock a password, pin or pattern locked Android phone. It won’t access, modify or erase anything during the process, all your data and privacy will keep confidential.
- 24/7 Technical Support – It offers the 24/7 technical support service. You can get valid help any time you need.
- Paid Software – It is only free to scan the deleted photos on your device to help you check whether the photos still stored on device (have not been overwritten). To recover the photos, you have to pay for it. It offers you a 60 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE service: if you fail to get back the photos you want within 60 days of purchase, you will get unconditional full refund.
How to Recover Deleted Photo from Samsung via PhoneRescue for Android
Step 1 Download PhoneRescue for Android and install it on your PC or Mac computer > Run it > Connect your Samsung to the computer via a USB cable.
Step 2 Check Photos category > Click on Next button on the right to scan the deleted photos on your Samsung phone. If you also want to recover other categories, simply check them at the same time.
Step 3 After the scanning is completed, all your deleted photos will be listed here > Preview and select the photo(s) you want to recover > Click the To Device to recover them to Photos app on Samsung directly, or click To Computer button to store them on your computer for a backup.
Part 3. Best Samsung Photo Recovery Software in 2018 – Gihosoft Android
Gihosoft Android is also an excellent Android data recovery software that we recommend for Samsung galaxy photo recovery. It stands out for its ability to recover deleted photos from internal memory and SD card. With a few simple steps, it can scan your Samsung phone and display the deleted files. If you prefer a quick way to recover deleted photos on Samsung, this can be one of your options.
- Support all Android devices: Samsung, HTC, Google, LG, Sony, Motorola, Huawei, OnePlus and more.
- Very simple to use: you can recover lost files from Android device in only 3 easy steps: connect device to PC, scan files and recover deleted files.
- Recover files selectively: Before retrieving files from Samsung, you can preview the recoverable items.
- Internal memory and SD card: It supports recovering the deleted or lost files from internal memory and SD card.
- Paid software. The free version only shows you all the recoverable files, but does not enable you to retrieve anything.
- Your Samsung has to be rooted first.
- Sometimes the software can’t recognize device when the phone was plugged in.
Part 4. Best Samsung Photo Recovery Software in 2018 – Dr.Fone Android
Dr.Fone Android is a powerful Android data recovery tool designed by Wondershare for multiple types of Android files recovery, including photos, messages, videos, etc. It works well with both Windows and Mac OS. To conclude, Dr.Fone is a good choice to retrieve accidentally deleted or lost photos on Samsung.
- The interface is clear and easy for all to use.
- 3 recovery modes: Recover phone data, recover from SD card and recover from broken phone.
- The data recovery speed is fast.
- Support all Samsung models, even the latest Samsung galaxy S9.
- Not free.
- Take too much time to recognize device and the scan speed is slow.
Part 5. Best Samsung Photo Recovery Software in 2018 – MyJad Android
MyJad Android data recovery is also a professional Android file retrieval software that can recover various Android files no matter how you lost them. With it, your information is 100% safe both in terms of data overwriting and leaking during the data recovery process. If you are looking for a reliable and safe way to help you retrieve deleted photos on Samsung, then this one can be a good alternative.
- Support famous Android devices, like Samsung, LG, Sony, ZTE, Huawei, HTC, Motorola and More.
Available for various Android OS versions.
- Take just a few minutes to finish the scan process.
- Focus on protecting users’ privacy during the process.
- Handle all photos loss scenarios.
- Paid software. The trial version has limited functions.
- The Stability needs to be improved.
- The interface needs to be further optimized.
Part 6. Best Samsung Photo Recovery Software in 2018 – EaseUS Android
EaseUS for Android is a popular online data recovery tool that is able to recover multiple types of files from all kinds of Android phone or memory card. It can help you effectively recover all media data such as photos, contacts, messages, videos, documents on the Samsung phone lost due to accidental deletion, systems crash, virus attack etc.
- The recovery procedure only takes three simple steps.
- Recover all your wanted photos as well as other files in a quick and simple process.
- A well-rounded Android data recovery software that is great for beginners.
- Many step-by-step guides available to help you if you get stuck along the way.
- Not Free.
- The supported file types are relatively limited.
- Need you to root the Android phone first.
Best Samsung Photo Recovery Software in 2018 – Comparison Chart
|Coverage of Files||Almost all||Almost all||Almost all||Almost all||Limited|
|Recover to Device||√||—||—||—||—|
|Free Trial||Free Download||—||—||—||—|
The Bottom Line
Through rigorous evaluation, above 5 tools are the best Samsung photo recovery software you can trust to recover deleted photo on Samsung phone. Also, it is worth mentioning that stop using your Samsung phone once you found photos got lost, as any operation like taking new photos, sending messages, etc. will generate new data and overwrite the deleted photos.
Lastly, as the frequency of Samsung photo loss is increasing, making a regular backup of your Samsung phone is quite necessary and important.