How to Boost Mac Speed
How to boost my Mac? Read on this iMobie guide to know a free & powerful tool to boost Mac speed with few clicks.
MacClean is capable of boosting your Mac by removing junk files. Download it to give it a try after reading this guide on how to boost Mac speed.
Even Macs can become slow and sluggish with the time and use. If you are suffering a slow Mac now, you can get a way out here.
In the previous guide, we have introduced you the top four reasons for a slow Mac, here we will talk about how to boost Mac speed in an easy and fast way. Now keep reading to know the tool we will use to boost your Mac, MacClean.
Boost Mac Speed
Check the main features of MacClean
- It perfectly supports all Mac models, including MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac mini, Mac Pro.
- It manages to boost Mac speed by clearing four types of junk files, including Internet junk, system junk, user junk, and application junk.
- It keeps your privacy from leaks by clearing the browsing histories, download histories, cookies, caches, sessions in Safari, Chrome, and Firefox.
- It allows you to remove the junks to trash or completely delete from your Mac.
How to Boost Mac Speed with MacClean
Step 1. Free download and install MacClean on your Mac desktop or laptop. Open up it from your Mac Dock or Launchpad.
Step 2. Open MacClean > Choose the junk files you want to delete under Cleanup, here take System Junk for example > Click on Scan button.
How to Boost Mac Speed with MacClean – Step 2
Step 3. Preview and select the junk files you want to delete > Click on Clean button.
How to Boost Mac Speed with MacClean – Step 3
You May Like: 11 Methods to Make Your Mac Run Like New >
The Bottom Line
To boost Mac speed should be as easy as ABC, and the free and powerful Mac cleaning software MacClean is the best way to go. If you have any questions when using MacClean, please feel free to tell us in the comment section. Take A Tour With MacClean Now >
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Clean Your MacBook Pro - Read on this guide to know how to clean your MacBook Pro. Read more >>
- How to Speed Up MacBook - Here you will know four ways to speed up MacBook Pro and MacBook Air. Read more >>
- Three Ways to Fix a Slow Mac - In this guide you will know three ways to fix your slow Mac. Read more >>
- How to Clean Your Hard Drive on Mac - This guide will tell you how to clean your Mac hard drive. Read more >>