Can I Recover Deleted Text Messages on iPhone
Can you recover deleted text messages on iPhone? This article will show you ways to help you recover deleted text messages on iPhone.
Download PhoneRescue to retrieve lost/deleted photos from any iPhone, iPhone backup and iCloud Drive without erasing any data on your device.
Q 1:"I deleted a text message by accident one day and I need the information that was in that message asap. How can I get to that message?"
Q 2:"I got an iPhone 6s and stored some important text message on it. I deleted them by accident. Is there any app or method to get them back?"
Are you suffering the annoyance of data loss? Or when you're unlucky to encounter above situations, you may ask, what should I do to recover deleted messages on my iPhone?
When you search for solutions from the Internet, you may find that many people say it is impossible to recover deleted messages. While, is it true? The answer is absolutely no. In fact, you can recover text messages no matter you deleted accidentally or deleted by someone else. However, how? Before giving an answer, follow us and look at this can you recover deleted text messages on iPhone tutorial.
The Tool You'll Need
- It can helps recover up to 22 types of your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch personal data, media data and app data, including messages, contacts, photos, videos, call history, notes, reminders, Safari bookmarks, music, documents, etc.
- Unlike other iPhone data recovery tools, PhoneRescue lets you selectively scan the data you need before you click the Recovery button. It's a great feature to save your time and efforts.
Download PhoneRescue right now and follow us with this tutorial below.
Start to Recover Deleted Text Messages on iPhone
Here we discuss recover deleted text messages on iPhone. If your iPhone is lost or broken, even can't be recognized, you can choose Recover from iTunes Backup or Recover from iCloud as long as you have a backup.
Step 1. Open PhoneRescue > Connect your iPhone to computer.
Step 2. Select Recover from iOS Device > Click on Right Arrow to scan your iPhone.
Can you Recover Deleted Text Messages on iPhone – Step 2
Step 3. Select Messages or Message Attachment > Preview and select the messages you want to recover > Click on To Computer button to download them to computer or To iDevice button to get them to your iPhone.
Can you Recover Deleted Text Messages on iPhone – Step 3
Instead of performing a complete iTunes restore, PhoneRescue lets you preview the scanned messages in a concise window and restore only the selected ones.
During the whole recovery process, you can see a friendly interface with concise task preview window and humanized step-by-step iPhone message recovery wizard guide, which will bring massive convenience and great user experience for your recovery. Why not have a try yourself.
More questions about can you recover deleted text messages on iPhone or anything about PhoneRescue, please feel free to let us know in Comments Section.
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Clear All Messages on iPhone - A quick way to help you delete all messages on iPhone? Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone - A quick method to help you recover deleted contacts from iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone - A step-by-step guide to teach you about how to recover deleted photos. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone - We offer you quick ways to help you recover deleted videos from iPhone. Read more >>