How to Change iTunes Store Country or Region on iDevices/Mac/PC
Want to change iTunes Store country or region but don’t know how? Here in this guide we will lead you to change iTunes Store country or region separately on your iDevices/Mac/PC with 3 simple steps.
This #1 iTunes alternative tool can help you easily transfer almost all your data on your iPhone/iPad/iPod to Mac/PC/iTunes, and vice versa. Just give it a try by yourself now.
To make purchases from the iTunes Store, App Store, iBooks Store, or Mac App Store, your Apple ID country must be in concordance with the country you’re located in. So, when move to a new country or region, change the iTunes Store and Apple’s other stores country becomes the must do’s for Apple users. Then you may ask how to change iTunes Store country or region on iDevices/Mac/PC? Keep reading on this guide to get the answers.
Change iTunes Store Country or Region on iDevices/Mac/PC
Part 1: What You Need Know before Changing iTunes Store Country or Region
When you plan to change your iTunes Store country or region, clear below first:
1. Update your billing address and it will sync to all your Apple’s digital media stores: iTunes Store, App Store, iBooks Store, Mac App Store, iCloud, etc.
2. Update your payment method. Only credit cards of the country can be used to buy the content from the country’s iTunes Store and App Store.
3. Items that you purchased from the store in the previous country or region will not be shown in your purchased section.
4. You won’t see the items from your iCloud Music Library that you matched, uploaded, or added from the store in the previous country or region.
5. You’d better make a full backup of your important files from device to the computer. And Part 4 will lead you to complete the job in minutes.
Part 2: How to Change iTunes Store Country or Region on iPhone/iPad/iPod
Step 1. Go to Settings on your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch > Tap iTunes & App Store > Tap your Apple ID and choose View Apple ID. If prompted, enter your Apple ID password > Choose Country/Region.
Change iTunes Store Country or Region on iPhone/iPad/iPod – Step 1
Step 3. Choose a payment method and enter your payment information > Enter your billing address > Tap Next. When all those are finished, a message will show you that your Apple ID is now ready to use with iTunes Store.
Part 3: How to Change iTunes Store Country or Region on Mac/PC
Step 1. Open iTunes on your Mac/PC computer > Sign in your Apple ID in iTunes > Click Account in the menu bar at the top of the computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window.
Step 2. Click View My Account and enter your password > Choose Country/Region and click Change Country or Region on the account information page > Select your new country or region and click Change > Click Continue.
Part 4. How to Back up Important Files from iDevice to Computer
Based on the situations that the items you purchased or added from the store in the previous country or region will become inaccessible, here we would like to share you the #1 iTunes alternative – AnyTrans to help you back up your data on iDevices to computer with no hassle.
AnyTrans supports transferring all types of iOS data, like apps, photos, music, contacts and more to computer in just a few minutes. It is compatible with all the iOS models: iPhone 7(Plus)/6/6s/5/5s/5c/4s/4/SE, iPad, iPod touch, and Mac/PC computer. Next, we will take photos transfer for example.
Step 1. Download and install AnyTrans on your Mac/PC computer, and then launch it > Connect your device to the computer.
Step 2. Click Device tab > Click Photos category and Select the photo albums you want to transfer.
Transfer Photos from iPhone/iPad/iPod to Mac/PC computer – Step 2
Step 3. Select the photos you want to transfer > Click Download To Computer button to transfer them from iDevice to your computer.
The Bottom Line
You may have got the point and changed your iTunes Store country successfully via above detailed steps. Furthermore, remember to backup your files on iDevice to computer in case you will lose them eternally and AnyTrans can help you easily make it. Just have a try now >
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Recover iTunes Backup Password – This guide will tell you how to recover your iTunes backup password with ease. Read more >>
- How to Prevent Your iPhone/iPad from Virus Scam & Remove it – Follow this guide to prevent your iPhone/iPad from virus scam. Read more >>
- How to Bypass iCloud Activation Lock on iPhone/iPad – Read on this guide to learn how to bypass iCloud activation lock. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Read this post to transfer your contacts from iPhone to iPhone with no effort. Read more >>