3 Ways to Get Christmas Ringtones for iPhone
Merry Christmas 2015! This post tells you how to download free Christmas ringtones for iPhone and how to make iPhone ringtones for Xmas 2015.
Download AnyTrans to quickly transfer Christmas songs, ringtones and pictures to your iPhone from computer, and even from another iPhone.
2015 Christmas festival is coming. And it could be a great and interesting idea to pick one or two of your favorite songs to be your or your family’s Christmas iPhone ringtones. If you decided to get some free Christmas ringtones for iPhone. Just read the methods below to easily make it. And you are also suggested to read the post about how to get Christmas wallpapers for your iPhone iPad.
Method 1. Download Free Christmas Ringtones on Ringtones Websites
It is extremely easy to get some free ringtones downloading sites online. Just search by using the names of your favorite Christmas songs on these sites and download your wanted ringtones to your computer. After downloading, use iTunes to sync them to your iPhone or directly transfer them to your iPhone with our product AnyTrans.
Some Free Christmas Ringtones Downloading Sites:
1. Free-ringtones.cc, you can directly search by using the name of your favorite ringtones, and then download them to your computer. This site offers you some famous Christmas songs, such as Last Christmas and O Holy Night.
Download Free Christmas Ringtones for iPhone on Free-Ringtones.cc
2. Zedge.net, which is also one of good websites for you to download Christmas ringtones. And it also provides you wallpapers for your iPhone iPad.
3. Mobile9.com is a wonderful site with billions of free downloads for iPhone and tablets. You can type the name of your loved Christmas song in its search box to easily find Christmas iPhone ringtones.
4. Ringtones.mob.org is one nice place for you to find ringtones, games, and apps for your mobile devices. Just type the name of you wanted ringtones on its searching section to get Xmas ringtones.
Surely, you may have found some top free ringtones downloading sites. Share it with others by posting them on the comment section.
Method 2. Get Christmas Ringtones by Using Ringtones App for iPhone
Type “Free Christmas Ringtones” into Search box on iTunes or App Store, you could easily find some free Christmas ringtones apps for your iPhone, which you can use to get some free ringtones directly to your device, no matter iPhone or iPad. Although some of the apps are named with “free”, check carefully whether it is one of paid software before downloading.
Free Christmas Ringtones Downloading Apps for iPhone
Method 3. Make Your Own Christmas Ringtones for iPhone
It would be very interesting if you could pick out some of your favorite songs or some top Christmas songs to be ringtones for your or your family’s iPhone in this 2015 Christmas. And actually, you can easily make it by using some tools if you have downloaded these songs on your computer.
For example, AnyTrans is one of good iPhone managers that you can use to directly transfer MP3 to your iPhone Ringtones. In addition, AnyTrans enable you to set the length of the imported ringtones to be 25 seconds, 40 seconds or original length just like the screenshot shows below. And you could even use this app to transfer you funny voice memos to be your or your friends’ Christmas ringtones.
Transfer Christmas Song to iPhone Ringtones with AnyTrans
Don’t Miss: How to Make Voice Memos to iPhone Ringtones
The Bottom Line
You can choose any of the above methods to get your iPhone Christmas ringtones in this 2015. If you have some good ideas about how to get free Christmas songs or ringtones for iPhone, please share it by commenting it in this post. Thanks for viewing. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- Transfer Ringtones from One iPhone to Another – This guide is helpful if you want to transfer Christmas Ringtones between two iPhones.Read More >>
- Christmas Gift Ideas - Best Apple Accessories – Read this post to get some best iPhone iPad Accessories in this Christmas.Read More >>
- Christmas Gift Ideas - Best Apps for Apple Users – Read this article to get some best apps for your iPhone and iPad.Read More >>
- 2015 Chistmas Wallpapers for iPhone iPad – This guide shows you how to get Christmas Wallpapers for your iPhone iPad. Read More >>