How to Clean Up/Speed Up Your Mac Hard Drive
Want to clean up Mac hard drive to get more available space? This guide offers one fast and safe solution to help you make it.
Download MacClean prior to save your time before reading this guide on how to clean up Mac hard drive and speed up your Mac.
Question: "Hi guys, what is the best way to clean up my hard drive and speed up my MacBook Pro? Is there a program I can download for this? If there is, which is the best one to get?"
-- A User From Apple Support Communities
A MacBook might have a SSD (solid-state drive) with just 64 GB of space, and the limited space can be easily eaten up by movies, songs and pictures kept on your hard drive. Removing these media files from your Mac is the most direct way to get more space, but how about performing some cleaning job for your MacBook Pro?
There are some hidden junk files on your MacBook Pro hard drive that is taking up your precious space, say, Internet cache, cookies, user logins, app leftovers etc. You can remove these junk files from your MacBook Pro to free up storage space. Now keep reading this post to know how to clean up Mac hard drive and speed up your Mac with ease.
How to Clean Up Mac Hard Drive & Speed Up Mac
The Tool You Will Need to Clean Up Mac Hard Drive
All you need is a free Mac cleaning software, MacClean, a professional Mac cleaner made to remove junk files from your Mac.
- It can help you remove all kinds of junk files from your Mac, like user junk, OS X junk, app junk.
- Delete browser caches, cookies, sessions, download history, browsing history in Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
- Remove malicious cookies to eliminate hidden dangers and protect your data safe.
- MacClean works well on every Mac computer, such as, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, Mac mini, Mac Pro, etc.
Also Read: How to Speed Up MacBook Pro >
How to Clean Up Mac Hard Drive with MacClean
Step 1. Simply go to download MacClean and install it on your MacBook Pro. Open it and choose the junk files you want to delete, here take System Junk for example. Then click Scan button.
How to Clean Up Mac Hard Drive – Step 1
Step 2. Wait for a few minutes until the scan finished, and MacClean will show you the junk files detected from your MacBook Pro. Preview them, and choose the items you want to remove. Click the Clean button to delete them.
How to Clean Up Mac Hard Drive – Step 2
Step 3. Finally, MacClean will show you how much junk files have been removed from your Mac.
How to Clean Up Mac Hard Drive – Step 3
You May Like: Top 4 Reasons: Why Is My Mac So Slow >
The Bottom Line
MacClean is the best and effective way to clean up Mac hard drive & speed up your Mac by removing a large volume of junk files from it. Free download it to have a try now. If you have any problems on this post or MacClean, please be free to let us know in the comment section or via Email.
Top Posts on Cleanup and Speed Up Mac Computer
2017 Top 4 Mac Cleaners for Mac Computer > Joy. May 26th, 2017
How to Delete iMessages on Mac Permanently > Joy. May 23rd, 2017
Why is My Mac So Slow And Speed It Up > Joy. May 23rd, 2017
3 Methods to Clear Cache on Mac >Joy. June 14th, 2016
8 Tips to Free Up Space on Mac > Joy. July 12nd, 2017
How to Optimize Your Mac to Make It Faster > Joy. Sept 28th, 2016
Find & Delete Temporary Files on Mac > Joy. March 28th, 2016
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Clean Your MacBook Pro – This post tells you an easy and fast way to clean your MacBook Pro. Read more >>
- How to Speed Up Your Mac in 11 Ways – Read on this guide to know 11 ways to speed up your slow Mac. Read more >>
- How to Clean Startup Drive on Mac– This post tells you how to clean the startup drive on your Mac. Read more >>
- How to Clean Your iMac – This post will show you a quick solution to clean your iMac.Read more >>