How to Clean MacBook Pro Hard Drive
Want to clean your MacBook Pro hard drive to get more available space? This guide offers one fast and safe solution to help you make it.
Download MacClean prior to save your time before reading this guide on how to clean MacBook Pro hard drive.
Question: "Hi guys, what is the best way to clean up my hard drive and speed up my MacBook Pro? Is there a program I can download for this? If there is, which is the best one to get?"
-- A User From Apple Support Communities
A MacBook might have a SSD (solid-state drive) with just 64 GB of space, and the limited space can be easily eaten up by movies, songs and pictures kept on your hard drive. Removing these media files from your Mac is the most direct way to get more space, but how about performing some cleaning job for your MacBook Pro?
There are some hidden junk files on your MacBook Pro hard drive that is taking up your precious space, say, Internet cache, cookies, user logins, app leftovers etc. You can remove these junk files from your MacBook Pro to free up storage space. Now keep reading this post to know how to achieve that.
How to Clean MacBook Pro Hard Drive
The Tool You Will Need
All you need is a free Mac cleaning software, MacClean, a professional Mac cleaner made to remove junk files from your Mac.
- It can help you remove all kinds of junk files from your Mac, like user junk, OS X junk, app junk.
- Delete browser caches, cookies, sessions, download history, browsing history in Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
- Remove malicious cookies to eliminate hidden dangers and protect your data safe.
- MacClean works well on every Mac computer, such as, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, Mac mini, Mac Pro, etc.
Also Read: How to Clean MacBook Pro in a Quick Way >
How to Clean MacBook Pro Hard Drive with MacClean
Step 1. Simply go to download MacClean and install it on your MacBook Pro. Open it and choose the junk files you want to delete, here take System Junk for example. Then click Scan button.
How to Clean MacBook Pro Hard Drive – Step 1
Step 2. Wait for a few minutes until the scan finished, and MacClean will show you the junk files detected from your MacBook Pro. Preview them, and choose the items you want to remove. Click the Clean button to delete them.
How to Clean MacBook Pro Hard Drive – Step 2
Step 3. Finally, MacClean will show you how much junk files have been removed from your Mac.
How to Clean MacBook Pro Hard Drive – Step 3
You May Like: Top 4 Reasons: Why Is My Mac So Slow >
The Bottom Line
MacClean is the best and effective way to clean up your MacBook Pro hard drive by removing a large volume of junk files from it. Free download it to have a try now. If you have any problems on this post or MacClean, please be free to let us know in the comment section or via Email.
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Clean Your MacBook Pro – This post tells you an easy and fast way to clean your MacBook Pro. Read more >>
- How to Speed Up Your Mac in 11 Ways – Read on this guide to know 11 ways to speed up your slow Mac. Read more >>
- How to Clean Startup Drive on Mac– This post tells you how to clean the startup drive on your Mac. Read more >>
- How to Clean Your iMac – This post will show you a quick solution to clean your iMac.Read more >>